US Harper's Bazaar November 2012 : Nicole Kidman by Terry Richardson

jeffandtheworld

Reaction score
hbz-november-2012-nicole-kidman-cover-KqtURK-xln.jpg

Harper's Bazaar .com

Unfortunately I am incapable of saying anything bad about Nicole because she is unendingly fabulous in every way so... nice dress.

:sick: no Botox but Photoshop & TR again...........
the only thing i like about this is the golden touch

Nicole Kidman's Wild Ride
Photographer:
Terry Richardson
Stylist: Mel Ottenberg
Make-Up: Kyra Panchenko
Hair: Italo Gregorio

harpersbazaar.com

^ Strange, but tame for Terry. Nicole looks okay.

I like her ed much better than the cover

The cover is so strange, the face looks strained and the pose and the peaking leg looks awkward.
The editorial.. The only image I like is the one with the smoke signals, now THAT looks good!

Usually, I feel that Bazaar editorials tend to have the personality of the subject infused in the shots. The editorial, though okay for Terry's standards, are not something I would associate the regal Nicole be doing. I feel like she'd scoff at the kind of things associated with Monster Trucks and 'Middle America' in general.

I don't mind the cover that much, I like the movement but it does seem a bit off.

Aside from the cover, the editorial is lovely. The third shot reminds me so much of Nicole in 'To Die For'

What a waste of Nicole's beauty. Well, what to expect from US HB and Terry? Trash.

Sure its crazy airbrushed, wow, but somehow it doesnt ruin it totally, its a catching cover. The ed is something not predictable for someone like her either.

there's something weird about her face here (what else is new...)
it almost looks like she's wearing joke teeth or something :ermm:

Nicole looks beautiful on the cover but her editorial is quite sub-par. Anyway, it's a nice change from the white backgrounds.

her face looks like it's melting. the editorial looks exactly like an old terry ed from the 90s. Everything about this is rather forgettable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->