• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

V Magazine #74 Winter 2011 / 2012 : by Terry Richardson

POWERHOUSE

IMG Models

Next Model Management

Supreme

Women Management

Marilyn

Ford Model Management

models

Last edited by a moderator:
i believe, these 4 pictures it`s the whole terry/carine editorial? much ado about nothing

I love the pack that IMG has! Each and every single one a notable face!

DNA could of cut it down a bit and just feature
- Amber
- Raquel
- Linda
- Natalia
- Sharlom
- Doutzen
- Alessandra

It would be KILLER!

Maybe add in Skasia, Lindsey, Kristen, Magdalena and Andrej somewhere.

the ford model management polaroids looks like their casting for a p*rno:yuk: i always love seeing shalom, liya, linda, stella and maggie^_^

Last time they did these Model Powerhouse idea was so much better. This time around, every set looks so cheap. Women couldn't even get their girls photographed specifically for this feature?

Also, they should've done Silent also and just feature Snejana and Anna, lol.

Having major model overload!

But there are some really sexual shots going on there, a la Maryna. She looks stunning, though.

Maryna looks really bloody sexy in the Ford feature, although I can see why people would be slightly offended by it. It's nice to see them do a set like this again after May/June 2008 but IMG really flopped with their shot.

I like Ford's combination of the adult mixed with the G-rated sketches. Maryna probably looks like that because her boyfriend shot those images, i do wish her second shot wasn't as vulgar, but the first one could be in any magazine from Purple to Vogue Paris.

DNA's had the potential, but their first powerhouse ed was glorious.

IMG's could have used their girls a little more to their abilities, this is lazy.

Next's is my favorite though

Well the covers are slightly disastrous, but I'll be getting this issue if only for the Powerhouse and I&V features.

DNA should get those big names in one or two pages and it would be EPIC!

So thrilled to see Maggie Rizer. She's gorgeous and congratulations to her pregnancy. :woot:

- Amber
- Raquel
- Linda
- Natalia
- Sharlom
- Doutzen
- Alessandra

It would be KILLER!

Maybe add in Skasia, Lindsey, Kristen, Magdalena and Andrej somewhere.

Exactly!! The picture is too disparate, there are way too many faces that you can't even focus on. The IMG one is concise and more powerful.

I can't believe this was styled by Carine.
Probably her worst work ever.

- Amber
- Raquel
- Linda
- Natalia
- Sharlom
- Doutzen
- Alessandra

It would be KILLER!

DNA has so many great models! :woot: LIKE they are all so pretty and unique! Maybe they did it for marketing stuff. I see some new interesting faces I havent seen like Vika, Niclas, Hind and Mackenzie!
However Im totally agree with you that they should cut down a little. They have lots of big names!:rolleyes:
IMG IMG Love IMG Models.

Think again Carine and Terry Editorial is kinda fun! I love the styling. They dont play safe. I love it. But I dont understand Bambi. Shes unique and her brows are amazing but why not Arizona Muse?

As Carine said she wanted unique girls for this issue. Arizona's face is really unique and quite noticeable. +Karlie Kloss too! I would have to go with Daphne and Saskias cover or maybe Sui He and Hanaa's. I love Sui He :unsure: and also Daphne:unsure: But if there was a Karlie and Arizona cover, I would totally go for it.

Love this issue:flower:

Last time they did these Model Powerhouse idea was so much better. This time around, every set looks so cheap. Women couldn't even get their girls photographed specifically for this feature?

Also, they should've done Silent also and just feature Snejana and Anna, lol.

I had good memories of the previous series like this as well but I personally don't feel disappointed by this new set and I actually like the Ford pages a lot (quite funny to see Valerija dressed up and Maryna almost naked... you would rather expected the opposite). IMG's all-star cast was not bad either and somehow it says a lot about the agency (super-manager for icons but their legions of new faces can wait before anyone is really taking care of them).

Regarding Silent, I couldn't agree more. That would be lovely and I have a few favorites out there too (more Anna than Snejana, though). But I guess Silent is too busy to chit-chat about their stars, their up-and-comers, most coveted jobs and what separates them from others (the latter is kind of obvious somehow).

I actually like DNA's from a fashion standpoint and even though I like high concepts eds, I also respond well to a simple shots with captions that state Model X is wearing Designer X.

I stated earlier that I thought that the Ford ed was like a Playboy reject pile, but I agree that the first nude of Maryna is very good but the second one not so much, it would be awesome in a lad mag but not this setting.

As bad as the Ford one is, I think that I am even more annoyed about the "All About Terry" vibe of the Marilyn photos.

I like the cool casualness of the IMG photos.

Supreme is cute and youthful.

I like the idea of Next's but wish that they would have gone even further with the styling.

Even though I like some of the Women images, it looks like an intern project. LOL at their motto being, "imagination is everything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->