V Magazine #74 Winter 2011 / 2012 : by Terry Richardson

I can honestly say that I don't like any of the powerhouse photos. DNA just put their whole lineup in the spread.

Maggie looks like a goddess. I'm glad she decided to photograph her pregnancy.

I need that issue OMG! I love when they do those models' groups! Did Linda Evangelista shot this recently or is it an archive shot you think?

But if there was a Karlie and Arizona cover, I would totally go for it.

I completely agree! I'm not exactly anti-Bambi, but I'm not sure why she even got a cover. I think Arizona would've been a better choice. Not only does Arizona appeal to both high fashion and the rather commercial American market, but she has a great personality and definitely has "supermodel potential". I also think Karlie would've been a great cover choice, as well as Emily Baker. I would pay to see Arizona and Karlie together and then Lindsey with Emily. ^_^ I'm going to go with Daphne and Saskia, though, because I love when they're paired together.

I'm pretty sure its a newer shot of Linda. She's been looking really great again and I've never seen this particular shot either.

I want this issue so bad. Why they don't sell it where I live?:cry:
Daphne & Saskia cover is the best.

I like Ford's combination of the adult mixed with the G-rated sketches. Maryna probably looks like that because her boyfriend shot those images, i do wish her second shot wasn't as vulgar, but the first one could be in any magazine from Purple to Vogue Paris.

DNA's had the potential, but their first powerhouse ed was glorious.

IMG's could have used their girls a little more to their abilities, this is lazy.

Next's is my favorite though
Mine too and DNA's isn't bad either.

One Management Powerhouse (ipad exclusive image)
Photographer: Rad Hourani
Stylist: William Graper
Models: Selita Ebanks, Kirsten Owen, Elsa Sylvan, Linda Vojtova, Milly Simmonds, Carola Remer, Liisa Winkler, Jade Jackson and Fanny Francois

3h5C7.jpg

models

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I wish they would have included NYMM (since they even had Supreme and One in that issue).

Ouch, Jablonski's shot is terrible. Menon and the girl in the middle look great though.

Ski Bunny
Model: Candice Swanepoel
Photographer: Sebastian Faena

fashionista.com

^Omg, that editorial is so chic. Love it. Candice look amazing. Can't wait to see that in HQ.

Candice makes me think of that Courtney Stodden girl in her editorial.

Candice is a beautiful girl but that editorial must be one of the tackiest things I've seen in ages!

^ yeah it is tacky but done in the right way, Candice looks amazing!

Ski Bunny
Model: Candice Swanepoel
Photographer: Sebastian Faena
Styling: Carlyne Cerf De Dudzeele
Hair: Alain Pichon
Makeup: Serge Hodonou
Set Design: Alex Boch

Bigger

models

Candice's editorial is awesome! Looks like Carlyne took her inspiration from the 70's, Pamela Anderson and other trashy elements to make this gorgeous ed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->