Vancouver Street Style

^That's a bit depressing as I might be living there in about one year. You guys will be my one fashion source in Vancouver :cry:
Don't women shop at Holt's or the Chanel, Gucci,etc boutiques?
Do you think that has to do with lack of fashion influence? or economy?

It defo has nothing to do with economy as this city is very wealthy. Vancouver is known to be laid back when it comes to fashion,. I for one find that VERY refreshing. People don't try to hard here, yet express themselves without doing it in a 'flashy' way.

Vancouver is def more of a laid back city and there seems for the most part to be a 'uniform' as people tend to shop at the same stores, but there are totally pockets of the population that dress really well. Vancouver is an expensive city to live in so the economy has nothing to do with the fashion, it's just more of an outdoor-sy boho lifestyle. I used to live in Van and worked on robson and not a day would go by that I wouldn't see a really cool fashionable outfit walk by, it's just about keeping your eyes open for it.
And Kora, don't be depressed about moving to B.C the whole province is beautiful, and the landscape and the people will more than make up for the lack of high fashion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->