Vancouver Street Style

^then ignore what i've said :rofl:

stylefinder thanks for the info!

H&M to open on Thursday in Coquitlam Centre

Very interested to see what H&M will offer.

(Let's keep this thread above Toronto's!)

How about showing what you've found this summer, or take pictures of the tourists on Robson Street?

Last edited by a moderator:
H&M coupon in their mag

The new H&M store generated some excitement here. They were offering 20% off coupons to the first 150 people. On the radio it mentioned that people started lining up at 4 am.

Any way, they have a 15% off coupon near the back of their H&M magazine, good until Sept. 30. It came bundled with one of my CDN fashion magazines.

I haven't checked out the store yet because I am not ready for back to school shopping The summer ISN'T OVER. The heat and sun just haven't happened yet...

i noticed that yourbestfriend has stopped updating the vancouver forum with pics from http://thecommodified.blogspot.com. Well I just wanted to let you guys know that the blog is still going strong so give it a hit whenever you've got a sec.

Craig aka The Commodified

Your blog says on the bottom of the page that you don't want the material redistributed in any medium.

oh lord i've been to all of these places...and people don't dress as half as good.

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK.

True. The Commodified blog must hunt down art students at Emily Carr. The only other people with style are the Japanese tourists on Robson St. People here mostly dress for comfort. This is typical:

red plaid.JPG
by me

:innocent:

i noticed that yourbestfriend has stopped updating the vancouver forum with pics from http://thecommodified.blogspot.com. Well I just wanted to let you guys know that the blog is still going strong so give it a hit whenever you've got a sec.

Craig aka The Commodified

Haha sorry, i've been a bit busy.
Here are some more recent postings:
(the second and last girl are my favourites from this batch)

PB290070M.jpg

PB220045M.jpg

PB220053M.jpg

PB220046M.jpg

PA110022M.jpg

thanks to craig at thecommodified

some really nicely dressed people in this new post
very amazing
esp the ones where they dont look like they're headed to or at a party
thanks for posting ybf

i think i know the water st girl !!!!

Some new shots:

South Granville

merda001s.jpg

Granville Station

IMG_0077S.jpg

East 3rd and Main

gracegallery3S.jpg

gracegallery1S.jpg

From BC Fashion Week

IMG_0269S.jpg

IMG_0266S.jpg

all from The Commodified

Has anyone attended BC fashion week? What's it like?

I am glad to see a thread for Vancouver. I wish there were more posts. So here are a few I found:

thecommodified.blogspot.com/

Attachments

• 1vanfas.jpg
    1vanfas.jpg
    475.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0269M.jpg
    IMG_0269M.jpg
    495.2 KB · Views: 2
  • PA110027M.jpg
    PA110027M.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 4
i don't mean to offend anyone living in Vancouver, but this is pretty depressing!!! Isn't there any high fashion going on?

^ I've been living here for about one year and I've got to say no. It's really slow in catching up with latest "trends" I suppose.

^That's a bit depressing as I might be living there in about one year. You guys will be my one fashion source in Vancouver :cry:
Don't women shop at Holt's or the Chanel, Gucci,etc boutiques?
Do you think that has to do with lack of fashion influence? or economy?

^ I personally don't think it has anything to do with the economy since it's always been like this in Vancouver. But I think you're right with the lack of fashion influence and also because the city is pretty laid back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->