Reaction score
Models that are vegetarians

I was wondering if anyone knew of any models that were vegetarians?:flower:

Don't quote me on this but
-Christy Turlington
-Yana Gupta
-Caroline Trentini
-Angela Lindvall
-Naima Mora (don't shout at me for adding that in :lol:)
-Twiggy
-Yasmin Le Bon
-Christie Brinkley
-Lily Cole

i'll be back with more...maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
Natasha Poly says she's a vegetarian. But I don't feel so bad--she also says she lovvves sweet. :smile:

In the article below, Lily Cole says that she's a vegetarian. However during the course of the article (she was doing couture shows), she ate the equivalent of 1 tuna fish:blink:. She claims that it is very hard to find vegetarian food in Paris so she resorted to eating tuna (As a fellow vegetarian, I've never seemed to have had that problem in Paris:unsure:.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/main.jhtml?xml=/fashion/2005/04/26/eflily22.xml

misssakura said:
Don't quote me on this but
-Christy Turlington
-Yana Gupta
-Caroline Trentini
-Angela Lindvall
-Naima Mora (don't shout at me for adding that in :lol:)
-Twiggy
-Yasmin Le Bon
-Christie Brinkley
-Lily Cole

i'll be back with more...maybe

Wow, I had no idea twiggy was a vegetarian, I :heart: her even more, thanks!

It is very hard to find truly vegetarian food in Paris, I find that only a few pizzerias offer vegetarian food, all the sandwiches contain some sort of meat or fish and all the bistros revolve around mince etc....I find as far as dining out goes it can be a bit of a challenge.

I don't think Lily should be forced to explain herself really, she's doing her bit for the world as much as she can, nobody is perfect...

Exactly, I know that some places are very anti-vegetarian, or at least don't have the variety of vegetarian foods that there is in the US. If she had to eat one fish, then so be it. She's definitely doing her part.

I Didnt see a thread on this...

3857062_02f2164128.jpg
1490837758_7b27cfa7ea.jpg
1455423156_3014ea408f.jpg

Shalom, Sasha, and Caroline pics from Flickr

Interesting thread! I knew about Caroline and Sasha, but Shalom as well? That's pretty nifty.

Didn't Caroline say she became a vegetarian after she did some shoot where she was in freezer with meat or something? Sorry, I have bad memory.

^Yes I think that was Caroline indeed! She was in a coolcell with the sliced open bodies of pigs hanging around if I remember correctly....

Amber Valletta
Christy Turlington
Christie Brinkley
Alice Burdeu
Linda Evangelista
Lauren Bush
Kate Moss
Padma Lakshmi

Is Padma really a vegetarian? I`ve seen her eat many meat dishes on Top Chef

I had that same thought right after I posted that... so I looked further into it... she's not anymore but she used to be...
"I've never been one to shy away from trying new foods, but I was a vegetarian until well into high school, this was testing my limits ..." - from her Bravo blog

i stand corrected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->