Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am know the french guy backstage during 2001-2005 saying more energy and more smiles
but I bet never in his wildest dreams did he expect this crap to happen

I know haha, that era of VS shows rocked, 2003 and 2005 especially. Those shows seemed more classy, now its like a circus

BUT...Adriana looked so unbelievably beautiful. She coulda done without the slapping and pointing into the air, but she's fun

You know after watching the show, I really really missed Gisele

BUT...Adriana looked so unbelievably beautiful. She coulda done without the slapping and pointing into the air, but she's fun

she is my favorite, but I disliked what she did in the surrealy sexy segment.

You are right though, she is STUNNING and looked amazing:woot:

what a bunch of creeps staring at the girls in the audience. don't drool over what you can't have. Poor Morgane! LMAO

The only segment I liked was the one where they had all the girls lined up facing eachother. Which one was that?

one last comment for the night
2003 and 2005 were great shows--- music, models, special effects, themes and outfits
2005 is hailed by many fans as the best year VS has ever done.
Unless VS, especially Ed R., gets there head out of their a_s, and hire more creative people who haven't exhausted all their talents and ideas on years past, they will never top the perfection that was 2005.

what a bunch of creeps staring at the girls in the audience. don't drool over what you can't have. Poor Morgane! LMAO

The only segment I liked was the one where they had all the girls lined up facing eachother. Which one was that?

That was Jeremy Piven :rofl: Its expected from him though lol

Are you talking about the PINK??

I think that was the best segment, the segment where Michaela opened was ok too, everything else was forgettable

Flavia was so sexy lol, in the PINK segment on the loveseat hahahaha. They should have given her a pole or something

I cant wait!! LOL where can I get now a preview!??! hahaha at east one segment?!

Alright guys. I need to get outta here and get some sleep before I stay on here all night:D Here's my recap

Opening:All the models looked amazing. Adriana opened and couldn't hav looked better. Selita and Hana had these horrible Cheetah pelts(poor Cheetah) I think Kanye shoulda sang "Stronger", but Will.I.Am was not bad.

Age of Elegance: Not sure why Michaela Kocianova opened, but she looked good. Marija won it for me, but all the girls looked great.Angela Closed

PINK: Either the best, or runner up for best segment. Miranda Opened, and looked a little grown up:P Andi's only segment, and she was my favorite. Jessica Stam tripped:D, but she did look good doing it(Notice the change in her face when it happens) Flavia Closed-Awesome..oh, and the new girl was not bad. Not amazing, but not bad

Rome Antique: Karolina opened, and man did she open. Once again, all the girls looked amazing. Alessandra closed:D

Sureally Sexy: Not sure what Angela Lindvall was doing, but I'm not surprised. I'm glad they chose the girls they did..except Jessica White -__-" Adriana closed:wink:

Finale:Seal sang, and his mix was pretty dope:wink: Selita didn't do 4.5 million big ones worth of diamonds justice, but the next model made up for it:P

The performance(Spice Girls, Seal and Hiedi, Will.I.Am) were overall not too terrible. Heidi's singing voice sounded like an elephant seal having a baby. They seemed short

I'd give the show a 7 out of 10. It was WAY too short for my taste. For making the women look so great, they didn't show enough of them. The music during the segments was only ok. Not your typical VS show, but don't go into it expecting it to be like the previous years. I can't pick which model stuck out the most. They were honestly too great this year. They smiled, and I won't lie..I had such a cheesy smile during the entire show:D

I'm out!

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved what Andi did in the PINK segment, with the flowers, that was sexy. I loved that whole segment

Agree with most of you. I saw it with a few industry people, we were like "umm... wow, you can feel the void of Gisele."

On a brighter note, Adriana finally looked amazing, like she used to. We weren't sure why she kept pointing the whole time tho....

And Ale looked very pretty. I'm not usually an Ale fan, but I think she looked quite gorgeous.

The Pink segment was great, the girls looked like they had so much fun! So far, the Pink segment and the Age of Elegance seem like the only memorable ones. But I have to say, Hana in her wings was amazing. Overall, I liked some of it, and...uh, disliked a lot of the rest. haha.

At least Andi looked great! ^_^

Lindsay looked adorable, that's true! A lot of the girls looked great. =] It was just kinda lukewarm for me, but still fun!

Time to close this thread...there is no need for two threads on the same subject, now that the show has aired :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->