Vogue Italia September 2009 : Sasha, Ash, Anna, Will, Max, Christian, Jamie by Meisel

like Les Misérables at a Galliano party on Mary Poppins' roof ...
:lol: spot on!

last issue's ed with evangelista was stunning, but this is much more exciting, i love it!:heart:
iris by luchford is very nice too.

Roversi is:

Ymre, Toni, Constance, Heidi, Jourdan, Rose, Darya, Viktoriya, Imogen and Sigrid.

^ Oh that's a fantastic cast, thanks yaars. I especially love Imogen with Roversi, her eyes and his photographic style are so haunting, they go perfectly together.

Well. Performance is uglier than Jurgen Teller's wildest dreams :lol:

JT always seems to want to get it ugly, but he can't quite bring it on. Just pure ugliness, through and through without simple measures like...human bodily fluids and such.

Ugly the hard way.

^Yes, Heidi Mount...not Heidi Verster. I didn't know there was another Heidi at that level with whom she could be confused.

Iris' ed is amazing, I love how simple it is.
The main editorial is also very good :heart: I loved the execution and styling... Meisel did a good job.

oh! can't wait to see that ed. by Roversi!!! Viktoriya again! yoohoo! :wink:

Toni, Connie, and Sig all in an edit together? Amazing! I hope they all have a few pictures together :D

Thank you so much for all the scans.

My favourite editorial so far is the Rihanna one. She looks absolutely amazing in it. Karlie's editorial is very strong too.

:woot: SO excited to see Roversi's story in this! The cast of girls sounds brilliant and he is a genius anyway - that should save this issue for me I guess (well, alongside Iris' ed which I find rather plain but still, she looks awesome)

I'm dissapointed by the fact that there only 5 main eds. That's not much for a September VI issue.

Great that Ymre worked with Roversi :buzz:

The Roversi editorial sounds wonderful.

love that ed. of Karlie. i don't know but to me, it looks good and not that bad at all. :smile:

can't wait for Roversi's, and the feature about Kristen McMenamy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->