Vogue Paris April 2010 : Natasha Poly by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

^^ Suscribers don't have it
SHAME!!!!!!!!
Yeah I just realized it now what a SHAME !! Why being a suscriber if you don't have ALL the goods since you buy the magazine for a least a FULL year ! I'm really disappointed :angry:

As vogue.fr reports this issue is dedicated to Russia.
Now I can guess why editorial titles are written in Russian and besides it Natasha & Natalia are Russians.

There are a few contradictions in this issue: the editor's letter mentions the cultural year France-Russia, and then Carine establishes a bridge with Mcqueen, Russia being a source of inspiration for the designer and ends dedicating the issue to Alexander McQueen...
Regarding the supplement, it's written that is included as gift with newsstands and subscribers copies.

has someone posted the en vogue pics? who's the model?

Montres "Toujours plus chair", Eniko Mihalik by Terry Richardson
Realised by Julia Von Boehm.

Scanned by me.

Does Everything is scanned now?

I am such a huge fan of Paris Vogue, if only I could read French...thanks for the pics.

I got my copy today! It's gorgeous on the stands, nice to see a stack of pristine copies.
However on the contents page, they've spelt Natasha's name wrong. They've spelt it 'Poli'. :doh:

ogue Paris april 2010

Raquel Zimmermann by Mario Sorrenti
styled by Emmanuelle Alt

this one is definitely an hommage to my favourite 80s Kenzo campain ...
But dear god, it's badly executed !

Still nobody to remember the name of that stylist who did the Kenzo campain in the early 80s with Hans Freuer and the asian model
* chek Hans Freuer thread to see the originals of this pale bad hommage ...

I got my copy today! It's gorgeous on the stands, nice to see a stack of pristine copies.

And I still went through them all, trying to find the most pristine of the generally perfect issues. I wasn't too keen on some of the editorials, but the usual slick design seduced me into buying it, and there's always more in the issue than I imagine - although there was no supplement with mine.

this one is definitely an hommage to my favourite 80s Kenzo campain ...
But dear god, it's badly executed !

Still nobody to remember the name of that stylist who did the Kenzo campain in the early 80s with Hans Freuer and the asian model
* chek Hans Freuer thread to see the originals of this pale bad hommage ...

Polly Mellen?

Bought a second copy today! There was only one copy left on the stands, and it was just calling out to me.
So I thought I'd scan the Une Fille Un Style section:

Catherine Baba by Billy Nava

*scans by vogue28

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Limpcheesestick
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->