Vogue Paris May 2010 : Penélope, Naomi, Gwyneth, Meryl, Julianne & Kate by I&V

I would of loved it if the cover was a pic from one of the model editorials. It would of been hot! :smile:

This issue is out of control!
Natasha looks insane and Vanessa's just amazing.
:heart:

Couldn't resist buying all three covers, seeing them together on the stands.

*scans by vogue28

^ I received the first one.
I hate it. Too much photoshop & the color is awful. :yuk:

i sympathise -_- it appears living in paris doesn't mean anything at all..

and what should it mean ?
:huh::ninja:

Paris just sucks those days ... Most of the most interesting happens outside Paris, in France ...
:innocent:
Paris is just for tourists, and even tourists tend to more and more hate Paris ...
:ninja:

and what should it mean ?
:huh::ninja:

for most of the people, living in paris means receiving the issues before the suscribers living outside paris. it was mentionned once up in the thread, and i've been said that, like, a thousand times.

Paris just sucks those days ... Most of the most interesting happens outside Paris, in France ...
:innocent:
Paris is just for tourists, and even tourists tend to more and more hate Paris ...
:ninja:

i won't comment on it here, because i guess it's not the point of that thread.

Anyone know where I can get a translation of Parla avec elle? The interview with Jeanne Moreau? This woman is a legend!!!!!!!!:heart:

^I feel like there could be some sort of problem with this month issue. I went to two stores I usually buy the issues at, and they told me they still didn't have them :huh:

^^thats very odd, considering here in the UK its in stores, I would give Conde Nast a call if i were you because that isn't right

I'm in Sweden and I recieved my issue about a week ago... I haven't gotten the April issue yet though, I think I'm going to email them about it :ermm:

I just wonder why I still can't buy the issue in Hong Kong, coz they should have them at the end of april. At least it seems that I don't have to worry about that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->