Vogue Paris April 2015 : Charlotte Casiraghi by Mario Testino

Maybe it was already mentioned, but who is the model in the first shot of Page Blanche?

If someone showed me Julia's and Lara's ed and asked me what magazine they belong to, I'd say Vogue UK in a heartbeat.

Sgura's ed is the definition of CHEAP.

I quite hate editorials like "5 a 7", unfortunately none of the editorials from this issue is my cup of tea, sigh.

with the new design, Alt for me wants to bring back the 70s style, with the high sexual content of Newton and Bourdin work in that decade, I love Léa Seydoux portraits, remind me Jeanlup Sieff work in the late 60s and early 70s.

Not a great issue but Charlotte's edit is nice (much better than the cover).

"Page blanche" is clearly my fav. Sorry, but I think "5 à 7" is so cliché ... and badly executed too. Seriously, the pic with the red car is awful. Usually Anja is good for this kind of pictures, but here I find her absent, I don't know :/

The styling is mis matched for the current times we are in now, such a shame.

Got my copy earlier and I couldn't wait to get home, sit down and leaf through the issue because I'm forever preaching Vogue Paris always looks a thousand times better in real. Anja's editorial is wonderful in print, the colours and every component just comes alive. Yeah, we've seen the concept of an intimate moment done a hundred times over but this is VP - a magazine which has combined fashion and sex since I don't even know when. Charlotte's cover story is as fab as expected, such a good advertisement for the Gucci collection. Overall, I'm not disappointed and in fact I'm left craving more..

I'd like more eroticism in Vogue Paris, to be honest. Anja's editorial got my attention far more than most of the stuff I'm seeing in each issue.

Lara's edit is beyond gorgeous love the styling . And Anjas edit is very sexy.

5 à 7
Photographer: Mario Testino
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt
Model: Anja Rubick & Nikolai Danielsen

mariotestino .com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tjohn88
Back