Vogue Paris December 2015/January 2016 : Vanessa Paradis

WilliamsLe010919

Reaction score
by Inez & Vinhood

by David Sims

Source: Emmanuelle Alt Instagram

Last edited by a moderator:
Prefer the sims one, it's nice

Who told us it was going to be an actress on the cover? :lol: well she's acting sometimes but she's mostly a singer.

I really like both covers and it's a nice surprise to see her. I always loved her. I might like the I&V cover better.

So they are really gonna stick with this font? ...

Stunning surprise, and quite apt too!! I really want to like the I&V cover, but the pose is too OTT. The Sims one is a very good way to end the year. Perhaps one of Alt's most memorable covers yet.

A third one by Karim Sadli:

instagram.com/emmanuellealt

Interesting covers, my favorite is Sadli´s.
So is this an issue dedicated to her? I hope there´s gonna be some fashion editorials with models.

That third cover is just beautiful!
I'm really happy, the three covers are amazing.

I love the Inez and Vinoodh cover! It's beautiful.

I'm actually surprised! I LOVE IT!
The I&V and DS covers looks like the good old days of Vogue Paris. They are totally Vogue Paris and french.
The last one is boring...but Sadli is her friend so...

I expect a lot of Chanel & Alexandre Vauthier.
Maybe a Karl editorial...

I actually don't mind not seeing models on this issue because if it's for another "Jeans", "tacky 80's styled", "sex on a Haussman apartment" or "jumping at St Barths" ed, i would rather see it on a Vanessa or Lily Rose than on the same old models.

All three covers are quite good. The Inez & Vinhood is just plain sexy, Sims cover is just a classic and Sadli´s cover is just quirky & fun.

I'm glad to see someone older being celebrated. As I get older (anyone else?) I get more and more tired of YOUTH! YOUTH! YOUTH! Teenagers don't inspire or interest me :rolleyes:

The font used for "Invitee d'Honneur" is bad, like 90's computer program bad.

Not the teeth again! Stop with her teeth on Vogue Paris cover please!

I'm glad to see someone older being celebrated. As I get older (anyone else?) I get more and more tired of YOUTH! YOUTH! YOUTH! Teenagers don't inspire or interest me :rolleyes:

IA. But I also wish that these older celebs and models don´t get all their wrinkles photoshoped away...

Stunning, and a perfect choice to guest edit, my favorite is the Sims one, just sublime.

The first two covers are pure perfection! Now this is how you end a year! Stunning covers! The first two covers remind me of the Vogue Paris that I used to love! Although, it took me a while to get the pose of the I&V cover.

As for Karim's cover... hmmm... it looks more of a preview than an actual newsstand cover. Although at least there's a new photographer to the new cover roster!

And to be honest, I hated that font.. but now, It's actually coming together for me. I like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, you think we'll we see an edit of Karmen Pedaru as Vanessa Paradis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoellFan1997
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->