• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Vogue Paris October 2006 : Natalia Vodianova by Mario Testino

moussemaker

Reaction score
Posted by kouklina at fashist-online ( I hope you don't mind I copied it.)

Natalia Vodianova on the cover with her baby, shot by Mario Testino for this special RUSSIA issue !

Story 1 : Russian dolls (studio) by Mario Testino featuring Sasha, Vlada, Snejana, Natasha, Anna Mariya and Tanya

Story 2 : Popestar by Mario T with a new model

Story 3 : Un conte d'hiver by Mark Segal with new models...

Story 4 : Natalia V by Patrick Demarchelier

Story 5 : Raquel Z by Ines & Vinooh

Story 6 : Tsarines by Mario T with Snejana, Tanya, Natasha, Sasha, Vlada, Anna Mariya

Story 7 : Bette by David Sims

moussemaker said:
Posted by kouklina at fashist-online ( I hope you don't mind I copied it.)

Natalia Vodianova on the cover with her baby, shot by Mario Testino for this special RUSSIA issue !

Story 1 : Russian dolls (studio) by Mario Testino featuring Sasha, Vlada, Snejana, Natasha, Anna Mariya and Tanya

Story 2 : Popestar by Mario T with a new model

Story 3 : Un conte d'hiver by Mark Segal with new models...

Story 4 : Natalia V by Patrick Demarchelier

Story 5 : Raquel Z by Ines & Vinooh

Story 6 : Tsarines by Mario T with Snejana, Tanya, Natasha, Sasha, Vlada, Anna Mariya

Story 7 : Bette by David Sims

Well the Russian theme sounds good, but I definitely wish they wouldn't use Natalia so much. There are so many fantastic Russians, and Snejana would look so good on a French Vogue cover.

omg this is awesome! and her second French Vogue cover of the year! :clap:

I don't like that Vogues seem to be recycling models, but I do like Natalia V and I regret not buying her last Vogue Paris from May.

Plus she's not a celeb, so I have nothing to brag about. I'm eagerly waiting for getting my issue.

WhiteLinen said:
I don't like that Vogues seem to be recycling models, but I do like Natalia V and I regret not buying her last Vogue Paris from May.

Plus she's not a celeb, so I have nothing to brag about. I'm eagerly waiting for getting my issue.

I was actually the classic April issue :wink: That was a great magazine, really, but it's weakest points, IMO was a lackluster cover and a quite boring Raquel Z ed, but it was still the best mag so far of the year. Hoping for more of that action here :blush:

Oh my bad :smile: well, I was close enough.

I actually liked the April cover. Much better than their covers since that.

Got my copy in the mail today! :D
Here's the cover:

Scanned by me.

Different fonts from the usual! Not tremendously keen on that cover shot - the pose looks so awkward - but I do want to know what's inside.

I was so waiting for this...and it looks like a Vogue US cover. What a disappointment.

tigerrouge said:
Different fonts from the usual! Not tremendously keen on that cover shot - the pose looks so awkward - but I do want to know what's inside.

I like the font color, but as expected the cover is just not all that great.

I don't like her expression either, but it's a cute follow-up to her previous cover.

Thanks for scanning, Dieselmax. :flower:

The cover's all wrong, very blah. I can't wait to se the eds, though!

That's what I thought also... Her baby is very cute!! But I could have done with out it on the cover and instead had Natalia in a different pose with a better background.... the dress is beautiful enough.

Thanks Dieselmax for scanning :smile:

WhiteLinen said:
I was so waiting for this...and it looks like a Vogue US cover. What a disappointment.

My exact thought! :shock:

But what's inside seems magnificent :D

moussemaker & Dieselmax, thanks for the review, cover scan. :flower: :flower:

Those edits sound very great!

Oh well, I guess I'm the only one who likes it :lol:

thanks for scanning Dieselmax :flower:

I like it as well. I just think Natalia's expression looks a little odd, but I bet it looks even better in print. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->