Vogue Turkey May 2014 : Adriana Lima by Koray Birand

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Bm_ETNPDCQAA9upn.jpg

twitter.com/vogueturkiye

By Koray Birand.

Damn, that was fast! She shot this like less than 2-3 weeks ago. I love it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice cover and she looks really sweet here. Thanks for sharing, vogue28!

Oh gosh lol we barely recognize her, so much retouching on her face, it looks very plastic and fake. And the pose doesn't help lol!

^I agree, but I also think it's the make up too.

Two Vogue covers in the same month though? She's on fire. I hope to see her on VI or VP in the near future.

Gorgeous cover. Adriana looks amazing! Would prefer a different background colour but it's still a stunning cover.

Great seeing her on Vogue Turkiye!
They made her nose slightly smaller..lol
but it looks amazing!

I would like to see her on Vogue Paris by M&M or I&V.

Last edited by a moderator:
His nose like this very crooked :blink:
Her face looks plastic :lol:

Too much photoshop, Adriana isn't Adriana anymore. Love the soft palette.

Love to see Adriana. Don't like this picture at all. I guess it's too much photoshop, her face and neck look weird

Great colours and she looks just fine. :smile:

I always hate it when models travel to a country and then we get a studio shot, so many amazing areas in Istanbul could've created an incredible editorial.

That being said, the styling actually makes it seem like it was an outtake from her Vogue Espana editorial but I like the layout and I think she looks lovely (albeit maybe a little photoshopped).

I always hate it when models travel to a country and then we get a studio shot, so many amazing areas in Istanbul could've created an incredible editorial.

This was shot about 3 weeks ago which makes me think it was a very last minute thing. She was only there for three days to shoot a campaign and before she left, probably the same day she left she did this. That and when her Vogue Spain cover came out, Vogue Turkey people commented on either Adriana's Instagram or Vogue Spain people's Instagram when they posted the cover asking (@-ing) other Vogue Turkey people if they had knew about her Spain cover which was weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->