Vogue Turkey May 2014 : Adriana Lima by Koray Birand

God, that's a face. I can't get over how beautiful she is.

SHe looks sooooo pretty. Her face is definitely selling this cover for me

wow retouched...her face doesnt even look like her

and she does NOT need retouching!

Yes, something's definitely wrong with her face :/ too bad, the pose and the styling are good

I´m annoyed by the left arm placement, does she have a tummy ache?

Adriana looks fantastic and I like everything about the top half of the cover. There's something off about the bottom half, just cannot pinpoint what exactly. I dislike the arm placement too kokobombon. Even so the colours are gorgeous here, love the Balmain, the hair and Adriana's face so a thumbs up from me.

The editorial looks wonderful, and so many of those shots would have made a better cover. I'll never understand magazine editors sometimes.

^ I agree with you, so many other good shots would have made a much better choice for the cover.

I think they picked the right cover choice. I can't see what other picture would've made a better cover choice let alone a cover period. Maybe the first pic, but that would've been boring. And the last pic, the one in the white dress.

I think all of the shots except for the extreme closeup, if cropped properly, could've made a better cover. None of those poses look awkward, they show off the clothes well, and her face looks lovely and no where near as photoshopped on the cover.

Her editorial looks very good & simple. And her beauty is timeless.
I enjoy seeing timeless beauties on Vogue covers where they belong :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Adriana Lima by Koray Birand
Adriana Ve Ötesi (Adriana And Beyond)
Adriana Lima by Koray Birand
Stylrd by Konca Aykan

glossynewsstand.com

"Ethnic Melodies"

Photographer: Emre Güven
Hair: Ibrahim Zengin
Make-up: Ali Riza Özdemir

Model: Patrycja Gardygajlo

Source: glossynewsstand.com

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Flowers Are For Whom?"

Photographer: Horst Diekgerdes
Stylist: Miranda Almond
Hair: Sebastian Richard
Make-up: Benjamin Puckey
Manicure: Julie Luong

Model: Laura Kampman

Source: glossynewsstand.com

I am a huge fan of Koray's work and I love Adriana (a lot!), but this doesn't work for me at all! I don't like color grading/cross processing and almost no one pose do Adriana any favor, moreover, on that third picture, for example, instead of looking like one of the sexiest/most feminine models today, she looks (body-wise) like 9 year old boy captured in mummy's dress - TOTALLY awkward and painful to watch. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->