What did you buy today? Your own pics encouraged! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day Saint Laurent boots, (sale)
Acne top and dress(from new season)
Ash cowboy boots

hmprod

DSC_0062(21).JPG

2012-nails-chanel-300.jpg

Photos via hm.com, sofistikant.dk and instyle.com

My latest purchases. Pink coat from H&M, Ganni booties and Chanel Ballerina nail polish. I love the coat and the varnish already. A bit in doubt in regards of the boots though. I love the way they look and my only concern was wether they would be comfortable. They are, but I am not sure if I find that they are not all that flattering. I had no clue that was even possible with shoes

My latest purchases from the Zara sale:

0518262500_2_2_1_zps34410441.jpg
6188207050_2_1_1_zps492a1e9c.jpg

- quilted jacket - LOVE IT!! Also saw this on black, but was not as beautiful as the kaki version
- checked scarf - extremely soft!
- also got a pair of two-tone patent d'orsay flats (they're from TRF), which I couldn't find online, I have no idea which season they're from. Super comfy!

yesterday i got myself two little bday presents...

a vintage YSL pattern envelope- coat, skirt and top
tickets to see the kaiser chiefs

gotta go check to see if kaiser chiefs have a new album out...
if they do, i will get that as well...

yay!

"everyday i love you less and less!" yay to the kaiser chiefs! have fun softgrey...:mohawk:

"everyday i love you less and less!" yay to the kaiser chiefs! have fun softgrey...:mohawk:

ha-thanks NPJ!
i went to karaoke about a week ago and sang that song for the first time...
it's been stuck in my head ever since...

:cool:

Alexander McQueen skull scarf in black. I've wanted it for a while, but debated on getting it because of what I could wear with it. But realizing I can wear it a lot of the black and grey items I have in my winter wardrobe, I said get it:cool2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to buy them during the sale, but they weren't on sale unfortunately and they are almost sold out, so I bought them today. Very comfy!

net-a-porter

^Those are gorgeous:o:heart::heart: Are they the same boots you condsidered last fall?

^Those are gorgeous:o:heart::heart: Are they the same boots you condsidered last fall?
Thank you! Yes the same, but no sale piece unfortunately, but in spite of that I'm very happy with my buy, another timeless piece. :blush:

132-540-16-602.jpg

Pic via marmar.dk

Getting the last goodies out of the sales. Merino beanie from Mar Mar CPH

^How long have you been waiting to get that?:lol: February finally ended!

^How long have you been waiting to get that?:lol: February finally ended!

Well, it is a looong story :wink:

I knew that I had to buy a new beanie this winter og for AW15, and I had been looking at this but found a more expensive one in alpaca wool that I liked better. Since it cost more I decided to wait for next winter to get it, but then I got a sweater containing alpaca wool, and it is so hot that the bare thought of wearing alpaca wool around my head makes me sweat :lol: Then I discovered that this one was marked down and thought I might as well get it now - then I have it for next winter :wink:

BGX1NJG_mx.jpg

I found these amazing prada sandals at the Lohmans going out of business sale for under $200!!!
pic bergdorf goodman

My old patent leather brogues literally fell apart so I had to replace them before Spring. Found those YIJIE Lace-up shoes (last pair) heavily discounted on YOOX and praying they will fit, I fell in love with them.:heart:

pwcBr9hl.jpg

yoox

901232342867e221a0154eeb15334d2e.jpg

Kantbutikkerne.dk

Sibin Linnebjerg sailor knit.

Btw, Jina I absolutely love those brogues. They are so cool with the golden heel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not today, but I bought these pieces recently:

A band of outsiders blouse:
401179_in_xl.jpg

Jimmy Choo sneakers:
412895_in_xl.jpg

And a polka dot swatch:
8d90bb06b653a66ed7c9ae985e2d3e62.jpg

Pics: net-a-porter.com / my own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread