What Skin Care / Treatment Did You Buy Today? #2

Thanks for the feedback ! I think I'm going to purchase the mask this week.
For the serum, I see what you mean. I have the same problem with almost every sort of cream I put on my face... that's the joy of having a sensitive skin I guess.

fp-bio-beaute-baume-levres-abricot-face-2014-04.png

nuxe

Bought the Almond Milk concentrate from L'Occitane. It has been my favorite body cream for years, it's so moisturising and the scent... Heavenly! It is a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it in my opinion, plus it's a pretty big jar, so it will last you a while, especially when you only use it once (or twice a day). I only use it in the morning after my shower, it's so hydrating that you can actually apply it every other day, as opposed to other lotions that you usually have to apply every day.

Vichy products <3 two serums, one face oil treatment and eye/ lash serum. Pure love as always with Vichy. And I don't really care about age recommendents, I use also products which are recommended for older skin, as I am 30 +, if they suit my skin, I use them.

And I don't really care about age recommendents, I use also products which are recommended for older skin, as I am 30 +, if they suit my skin, I use them.

That's a stupid marketing trick anyway. If you start using anti-aging products at 35 or even later, nothing can be done anymore. Though I am note quite sure Vichy has anything that really works in their lines for that matter.

That's a stupid marketing trick anyway. If you start using anti-aging products at 35 or even later, nothing can be done anymore. Though I am note quite sure Vichy has anything that really works in their lines for that matter.

Their sunscreen works like sunscreens should :P

Although I was very dissapointed in the hydrating serum they make.,,

Well, cosmetics are so tricky in that way that what works for me, might not suit for you at all. I have found from Vichy for one of the best lines for my skin btw, Vichy is sold only in drug stores here, and it is semi expensive brand here. Serums cost about 50 €, eye creams over 40 €, cleaners and toners are bit cheaper. Would be interesting to know what is the price range in different countries

Dermalogica - Dynamic skin recovery spf 30 (use it for day)
Dermalogica - Skin smoothing cream (use it for night)
Dermalogica - Multivitamin power recovery masque
Dermalogica - Daily microfoliant

Oh my gosh! This is what I use too! I get my Dermalogica stash from an authorised retailer here in Australia and I absolutely love them. I recently bought the Clear Start Emergency Spot Fix last week -- and I am loving it. *singsong voice*

Last edited by a moderator:
Vichy again; I want my product lines to be complete So, Purete Thermal cleaning foam and toner for sensitive skin. Aqualia Thermal serum. And Idealia Life serum plus Idealia eye cream. I am going crazy with these, just want to test best of all the lines and combine nice routine for my skin. Some products are for everyday use, some for cold winter etc.

Jack Black Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser
Ole Henrisken Sheer Transformation (moisturizer)
Ole Henrisken Walnut Complexion Scrub

Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 35
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair - Night Moisturizer
Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment
Anthony Facial Scrub

I am just starting to get into skin care so stocking up/trying things out.

Avène Hydrance Optimale Light Hydrating Creme
Avène Gentle Purifying Scrub

Skincode Essentials S.O.S. instant radiance
Skincode Essentials Brightening Night Mask
Skincode Exclusive Cellular Power Concentrate

Jeez, thse products really have long names nowadays

The Ordinary
Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG
100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil
Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA

rdn-caffeine-solution-5pct-egcg-30ml.png

rdn-100pct-organic-cold-pressed-moroccan-argan-oil-30ml.png

rdn-natural-moisturizing-factors-ha-30ml.png

deciem

Perricone MD PRE EMPT SERIES Oil-Free Hydrating Cream
Clarins Toning Lotion with Camomile
Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Vitamin C Anti-Aging Collagen Booster
Supergoop! Antioxidant-Infused Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C SPF 50

(All the Neutrogena products I previously purchases were AWFUL)

Not today, but in the past week (finally buying for my 30-yr-old skin & it hasn't looked this good since I was 9)

julep%20face%20oil_zpsps03m3p2.jpg

nip_fab-glycolic_fix_night_pads-extreme-web_1_zpsv0aqomj8.jpg

tonymoly%20im%20real%20sheet%20masks_zpshijvr5q3.jpg

la%20neige%20water-sleeping-mask_01_zpsgpvxqk41.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"