What's the WORST thing you've ever worn?

Stargirl52

Reaction score
Sure, everyone's seen others looking baaaaad. But who doesn't make fashion mistakes? If you can remember any (or even have pictures!), post them here.

I can remember wearing, when I was 4 or so, a hot pink with green stars jersey dress. It was like a tee, skirt and shorts all mixed together. It was so gross... i even had a matching headband. I also had these black and white striped tee and shorts that I wore almost every day.

Post away!

-G.

I wore a lot of plaid oxford shirts in high school. Then I went through an Abercrombie phase for about 12 months during my second year of college...

:sick:

i deliberately use to dress like i did not care..ugh..lol..oooh..and in highschool..i had platform sneakers...a la spice girls.. *ducks for cover!*

furry legwarmers, but I was young, they were in...:ninja:

HAHAHA SAME ^ High platformed sneakers....I felt so cool in them in elementary school

Probably those shiny nylon raver pants that were way too big and covered in buckles, straps and other useless trimmings.

God adolesence really was a horrible time!

this outfit, from my high school days:

White hawaiian shirt with monogram motorcycle (in different colors) print - Ecko
Blue jeans, very tight on the crotch and not baggy like Phat Farm supposed to be, washed but no distressing like those jeans at outlets - Phat Farm
Black square toed boots - some random Italian brand from Lane Crawford

some of the things that my mother put on me...
i remember once she put a pink ribbed t-nk on me with brown pants...
i was about 6-7 yrs old...
but i still think about how awful that was...:ninja:...

i also did a lot of crazy stuff back in the 80's that was trendy back then but is just ridiculous when you look back on it...

:P...:innocent:...

best to stay away from trends i think...

This pink dress.. I think it was made out of cotton or something anyways it was really soft and when I first got it the length was around my ankles or so and when I finally parted with it it was somewhere around my knees (I think a little above:(ninja: My family STILL teases me about "the pink dress" but hey I was just a kid :lol: Oh yes and I would wear it with these clunky black shoes and pink socks:ninja: OMG I cringe when I see pictures:doh: :yuk:

I had an awful black, fringed poncho from Rampage...not only that, it was completely hole-y. I only wore it once, thankfully. :P

Sephora_Socialite said:
Didn't we all go through that phase? :lol: I know I did.

I know I didn't. :wink:

What an awesome thread. I can think of a lot of things in elementary school that I wore... but that doesn't really count.

I had a brief grunge phase in high school, about 8 years too late (we're talking '99 here). I had my Beastie Boys shirts (though they weren't grunge, more like hip-hop), and big metal-ball necklaces... oh god.

I remember rocking overalls with one strap hanging down, very painfull memories.

And those platform sneakers!

Middle school: the whole smiley face thing was in. I had this terrible pendant that had a holographic smiley face. I still cringe when I think about it.

I don't know about elementary, middle and high school. I hope you understand... when I was in mmmm 7th grade I used to wear this huge tees that I had from a lot of journeys.. that said "brazil" or "new york", really horrible.... and the worst part is that I wore this with very tight cropped jeans or tights.... =p

maraschin0 said:
HAHAHA SAME ^ High platformed sneakers....I felt so cool in them in elementary school

I had some too ... they were silver mesh, and they were cool, dammit :lol:

The worst stuff I ever wore was hand-me-downs as a kid. I know you don't want me to describe them :shock:

softgrey said:
some of the things that my mother put on me...
i remember once she put a pink ribbed t-nk on me with brown pants...
i was about 6-7 yrs old...
but i still think about how awful that was...:ninja:...

i also did a lot of crazy stuff back in the 80's that was trendy back then but is just ridiculous when you look back on it...

:P...:innocent:...

best to stay away from trends i think...

What's so bad about pink and chocolate together? :huh:

I remembered something :ninja: My mother had ordered shoes for me in black or brown, but they came in red and I wanted to keep them & she let me. I only had one pair of dress shoes that I wore with everything, and what I hadn't figured on was that I had this orangey red dress. It was a pretty dress, layered fabric, kind of broderie anglaise cotton voile over heavier cotton with a big scalloped white pique collar, but it totally clashed with the different red of the shoes :ninja: And there are pictures ... :unsure:

Back in high school, I'd wear jeans 2 sizes too big that were wide legged and sag them down half off my butt.

Top it off with a neon yellow t-shirt that had the cheerios logo on the front.

Or, adidas t-shirts that were XL. Keep in mind that I really actually fit an Adidas small.

Ah the good old days!

WHITE socks with BLACK shoes and BLACK pants. i ran out of socks that day :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->