What's the WORST thing you've ever worn?

Ta-ta SHOW US THOSE PICS!

o
Oh, the platform sneaker phase. My sensible mother wouldn't buy me a pair so I used to wear my friend's every time I went round to her house. They were white, and I liked to wear them with tight white capris. Ewwww.

-G.

Oh :shock: White sailor pants with blue-flowered underwear. I was in 7th grade I think??

Scarred for life ... I still don't wear white pants.

PS Pix are at mom's house ...

I sometimes cringe (but ALWAYS LAUGH) at the stuff I wore in my rave-days: oversized PoloSport striped shirts, HUUUUGE big baggy pants, visors, backpacks and shell-toe Adidas (which really are quite uncomfortable)...I remember spending $80 on those pants (when I was 17, that actually meant big buck$), just to walk all over the backs of them & rip them to shreds...

But luckily, I was just a kid, so I was actually able to get away with it.

fashionista-ta said:
What's so bad about pink and chocolate together? :huh:
it looked HORRID on me...
especially the t nk...i was a skinny skinny kid...
it was NOT pretty...
just made me look super scrawny...

and it was for a special thing that was televised...
pink and brown DO NOT look good on camera...:angry:
so there is actual footage of my most embarrassing outfit which was shown for all of america to see...:cry:

:ninja:

:lol:

o soft ! :lol:
atleast you've made up for tht now . . . :wink:

my worst 'thing' . .
there are many . . you tell me ?! :lol: :wink:
maybe it involved velour . . ruching . . prints
ALL IN ONE.
:innocent:
:ninja:
we all make mistakes :wink:

I think my biggest mistake is over accesorizing.
I used to look so over done with flowers in my hair and necklaces and bracelets all with red lips stick and a loud dress or uber embelished shoes.
The strange part is, people used to tell me I looked cute...

anything my mother dressed me in when i was a child! i dont even want to think about it let alone post what the actual outfits were:ninja:

atleast i know i didnt actually choose them!

I had HUGE white platform sneakers when I went through my very short spice girls phase in 6th grade. It had a 31/2 inch platform. It was horrible. I also had these cork ones that were sandals and the straps were denem. I also had these bright orange ones with flowers all over em. I even had some red glittery ones. I had some ugly brown ones...ewwww. I never wore em so i gave em to a friend. Oh yea, i even had a pair of plain black ones. I had more but I'm already gonna have nightmares so I dont wanna list em.

~Sher~

Juicy Couture dress (the one Britney wears ALL the time) , i'll never get over it :ninja::lol:

I also went through a Tommy Hilfiger phase during my first year of college...

Pink shirt, pink heels, pink belt, pink necklace....and I actually have a picture of this horrible ensemble.

Why is it that a lot of people here just happen to have pictures of their worst outfits?

Does anyone remeber those little jumpsuits that were popular in the late 80s? The ones with little shorts and and little skirt connected? Hideous....and yes I wore them as a child. Those and gold LA Gear tennis shoes. Yuck.

Velouria said:
Pink shirt, pink heels, pink belt, pink necklace....and I actually have a picture of this horrible ensemble.

Why is it that a lot of people here just happen to have pictures of their worst outfits?

I think those are the ones we remember first ... there are probably worse ones we can't remember :wink:

I'm sure I've had a lot of fashion disaster, but this is the only one I have documented. One shoelace matches my catarpillar leggings, the other matches my glowstick necklace :P

This was '94 - '96 I'm thinking.

Attachments

• n_cbnmkcghm.jpg
    n_cbnmkcghm.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho