What's Your Favorite Fashion Magazine & Why?

there is one theys ell here in my fav boutique. its called DAILY. it looks AMAZING. gotta get a copy today

I think it's difficult to come by Purple in the US. As far as I can tell, only a few places carry it. I checked the website, the Spring 2003 issue is out. I'll probably have to wait a few months before it's available in the US since I'm not a subscriber.

I like Elle Decor, but I much prefer the UK edition over American. For US interior mags I prefer Metropolitan Home over Elle. Nest is ok too for Interiors.

Ooooh, I love:

Bust
Flare (Canadian)
Vogue (but only the British and French editions-hate USA's Vogue)
Lux Woman

no problems with "flair" :wub: Trean, at 2.50 euros and with :shock: 492 pages (excluding massive number of advertising pages) its an ultra cool bargain 'catch'

make sure you grab it quick since its the debut issue.. I'm actually going through it right now, its pretty cool, you will love it - has some great editorials :wink:

damn its all in Italian :shock:

:shock: :shock: that's cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need it! :lol:

I just got the new Italian magazine "flair" but I did not had the time to go through it yet, here is the cover
unfortunately i got only the n°2
of "flair".....and it's 2,50€ only in italy.....here it is 5€
was checkin'this mornin//looks interesting
:wink:

UK and US Vogue
UK and US Elle
Nylon
Flaunt (I love to rip out the pages and hang them on my walls)

Trean, I have seen Spoon before, but that was about a year ago :?

Oh, and maybe I should be ashamed to admit this, since I'm 21 and not 14, but I really really like TeenVogue and ElleGirl :oops:
They both print DIY tips and street fashion pictures :D , and have a cheaper mix of clothing than their adult counterparts

What's Your Favorite Magazine?

I remember purchasing my first issue of Vogue when I was 14. Then in my 20s stacks of Harpers Bazaar began to tower. I aslo have a library of Citizen K, Flaunt, Hint, Face, French Vogue...international mags is a must! (American editorial layouts can be boring.) What are your faves?

I also started buying fashion magazines when i was 13 or 14. My favorites are mostly international mags.....but i like Harpers Bazaar, W, adn Elle too.

Oh my how could I forget W!! When I first laid eyes on the oversized mag I was captivated with its jumbo glossy page :woot:

In no particular order:

UK versions of the ff:
Harper's Bazaar, Vogue and Glamour

French Vogue

Lucky Magazine

Nylon

My taste in fashion magazines evolve...

current fave magazine is POP (uk), Black book (protest issue) and Italian Vogue

UK Vogue - I can't seem to get into UK Bazaar.

W

Vogue Italia (I'm a recent fan).

I still buy US Vogue and sometimes US Bazaar though even though I hardly can find a really good issue that I'm happy with!

I've been subscribing to US Vogue ( has gotten verrrrrry boring lately) since I was 11 or 12. But just recently have I started to buy Harper's Baazar and W magazine. I've bought French Vogue before...I enjoy it a lot. I just can't get my hand on it to often...becusae of where I am from. Also has anyone ever looked at Teen Vogue..my cousin had a copy..and it is so cute. I would have loved a magazine like that when I was younger. Instead of the YM and Seventeen trash.

i-D
V
W
Vogue Paris
Vogue Italia
Surface
POP
Harper's Bazaar
Citizen K

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads