Your fur style - please read thread guidelines in post #1 before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wear real fur and I'm a vegetarian. But I don't wear faux fur either because it doesn't look as good as real.

And I got this fox waistcoat as a present today))) That was a great surprise))))
dsc04808.jpg
dsc04799e.jpg

my own pics

^^ Anutka.... I adore it!!!!

Fur seems to making an apearance again in the shops this winter... mostly faux but some real stuff too... It's amazing I adore it... Love the fact most people cant tell the difference anyway so they assume its faux when its so real! Anyone else thinking of getting more fur for this winter???

So far... I think I might go for thesesuede bunny fur linned gloves thats prob all i'll be able to afford this year... but next season will def be after a new coat... mind you if one comes up I love I'd be so so tempted... is that not what visa is for?

I can't wait until winter; having stocked up on (3) fur coats I now need a few hats to add the collection and then I'm truly sorted!!!

William St Girl i love it! Buy buy buy...i only like the beige colour though!

It is cheap because it wasnt made with the finest part of the fox, it is made out of left overs.

I could be tempted to get one myself - what a great choice of colours.
Definitely go for it!

Hey girls... thanks for the info... support etc... I think I might... but not done so yet... I def prefer the beige one too... Feline, did you go for it?

Still thinking and deciding on colour. I would get either the nature colour (very pale one), beige or the grey-blue. I also liked the dark purple, but I have a rabbit fur jacket practically the same colour.

Hey... Love them too... my fur style is def taking a hit this year financially... no cash at all... have decided one thing though... no faux for me though... the faux fur in the UK shops is awful quality... once you've had real fur ... faux would have to be VERY special to get back into my wardrobe now!

I still haven't managed to get myself in the fox fur coat my Mum got me! I'll get around to it as soon as I can!

I've found a few fur coats in two charity shops up here recently,which I'm surprised at as a few years ago my Mum went to donate a fur item and every charity shop we went to wouldn't take it on the basis it was real. They were really good quality and super reasonable prices but all of them were far too big for me! Not happy! But now I know that these places sell them I'm definetly going to be popping in more often,it's cold here already,need something to keep me warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->