Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey

by Francois Berthier
astridbfrisbey.fanscity.eu
IhLtGR8.jpg

B8YZdNx.jpg

hu8lvMV.jpg

Ppaper Fashion Magazine (Taiwan) January / February 2015 : Astrid Berges-Frisbey

Source:facebook.com/PPAPERFASHION

I loved that Be cover so much (so much I bought that magazine!)... the photo, angle, colors, everything is just gorgeous. :heart:

She has a beautiful complexion,but I wish she didn`t smoke.She used to look fresher,and her age shows ,though she is still absolutely beautiful

The full Michael Pitt-directed Rag & Bone short is out. Astrid plays a femme fatale in this piece.

It was a bit over-stylized, so it's easy to be distracted from the story, but it is always nice to see Astrid in something new. :smile:

She should have a short and a feature (Alaska) coming out this year. I hope they make it on the American circuit, at LEAST indie theaters so we can have some chance to watching it at some point.

Her film, Juliette, can't be found with English subtitles anywhere, which leads me to believe it was never intended for distribution. Does anyone know better on this front? I watched the French version (without subtitles), but I only understood about 3/4 of it and I think there were some pretty major plot points missing...

She's in the new Valentino Donna fragrance campaigns! I found a small shot and a teaser video on IG. Anyone find it?

Some new stuff!

The Valentino Donna fragrance teaser video:

The trailer has been released for Alaska:

It's half in French with Italian subtitles and half in Italian, but even if you speak neither of those languages, it's fairly easy to understand the general concept.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's perfect for Valentino (even if I generally dislike the brand) she's got that perfect Lolita look for them.

I can't wait for her to be mega famous, she's on the verge. Stunning in the large Valentino shot, too photoshopped in the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->