Àstrid Bergès-Frisbey

We finally have a trailer for King Arthur: Legend of the Sword!

She's just in a few short flashes, but her character seems to possess magical powers as Guinevere?

Here are a few frames;

uAMbGDD4.gif

PYC49Nsv.gif

NyGWgYt9.gif

Credit: http://astridbergesfrisbeymania.tumblr.com/

It's sure to be interesting. I hope she has a large role, though this is set to be a six-part series, so I'm sure her character will grow.

Ghost in the Shell Paris Premiere. March 20, 2017
xekfoyj.jpg

3N90lRK.jpg

celebmafia.com

Ghost in the Shell NYC Premiere. March 29, 2017
upFYJ7i.jpg

vogue.com​

Does anybody know where this girl is or why she's been almost totally out of the public eye?

She did literally zero press for King Arthur, which was a better movie than the critics gave it credit for.

The Rooney Mara look on her above does not flatter her.

Does anybody know where this girl is or why she's been almost totally out of the public eye?

She did literally zero press for King Arthur, which was a better movie than the critics gave it credit for.

I have no idea, and I really miss her (and her outfits). She reactivated her instagram recently (and it was deactivated since late 2015). Maybe it's an indication that she has a new project underway? Or maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part..

I'm not impressed with her outfit (wish she chose another bag) but I'll take it because I missed seeing her on the red carpet.^_^
She's wearing Chanel Resort 2018.
Astrid Berges-Frisbey arrives at the opening ceremony of the 43rd Deauville American Film Festival on September 1, 2017 in Deauville, France.

zimbio.com

Chanel?? it looks like a cheap dress.

I think it's a gorgeous dress and she looks lovely :heart:.. nice to see her again, I've always liked her acting and look forward to her movies (pirates of the caribbean aside..).

Astrid Berges-Frisbey arrives at the screening for "mother!" during the 43rd Deauville American Film Festival on September 8, 2017 in Deauville, France.
ZFqFJob.jpg

zimbio​

Her outfit in #709 reminds me of her old style, but I wish she didn't have the short bangs.
Astrid Bergès-Frisbey - Soirée at Kiehl's Club during 43th Deauville Film Festival - September 2, 2017.

8psB53g.jpg

purepeople.com

"The Zookeepers Wife" Screening during Deauville American Film Festival on September 7, 2017
CjnLQSE.jpg

The closing ceremony of the 43rd Deauville American Film Festival on September 9, 2017
SowYVJv.jpg

vk.com/abergesfrisbey, zimbio.com

This girl has terrible style. She needs to go to the hairdresser ASAP. Her hair looks bad.

It's strange, in the first set of pics on this page her fringe is longer and reaches down to her eyebrows. In all the subsequent pics, it's definitely been trimmed to stop half way down her forehead. It looks very awkward and doesn't flatter her at all (which is a shame because she's so pretty!) It seems her hairdresser is at fault for ruining her fringe during a major film festival

It's strange, in the first set of pics on this page her fringe is longer and reaches down to her eyebrows. In all the subsequent pics, it's definitely been trimmed to stop half way down her forehead. It looks very awkward and doesn't flatter her at all (which is a shame because she's so pretty!) It seems her hairdresser is at fault for ruining her fringe during a major film festival
It pains me to say so, but I think she wanted it this way. On page 47 she also has the same short fringe.

Through Her Lens: The Tribeca Chanel Women's Filmmaker Program - October 17, 2017
mEQiahu.jpg
iFedkbT.jpg

credit: astridbergesfrisbey.afan.site

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evf1029
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->