10 Magazine Spring/Summer 2007 : Milana B. by Sofia & Mauro

Dolce & Gabbana (cont.)

* scanned by me

I find this editorial to be quite boring as all other editorials in this issue have beautiful colors :huh: I don't like the idea of making everything "blurry".
I will scan other editorials now.

Louize
Photographer: Dusan Reljin
Model: Louize Salmgrieze (Women)

*scanned by me

Och GoldStar :bounce: . Thank you so very much!!! I love Barbora though that ed i dont know not my cup of tea. Louise looks stunning! I still have the problem with the karma thing but at least here is some applause for you:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd love to see Johanna Johnsson's ed!

Gold Star said:
Dolce & Gabbana (cont.)
* scanned by me

I find this editorial to be quite boring as all other editorials in this issue have beautiful colors :huh: I don't like the idea of making everything "blurry".
I will scan other editorials now.

well i really like this one. i'm really not into the "ad-editorial" but this one is pretty good... they tell a story (which is pretty rare in those ad-editorial) and the photo are not blurry... they make them look like it was a video, imo.

thanx for the scans, anyway...:flower:

It looks as though stylists/photogs are preparing for Karen Elson's possible absence by creating a Karen clone. Sure, you could say the resemblance between Olga Sherer and Karen's faces is coincidental, but giving Olgathe exact same haircut in this ed that Karen had when started out isn't. Not to mention the fact that Olga's hair wasn't even red when she started modeling. It's quite apparent to me they think they are going to lose Karen so they created a clone of her just in case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Golden Star, could you please scan the other editorial shooted by Sofia & Mauro?

yes plsss the other sofia & mauro editorial!!!!!....

Seduction Revlon
Photographers: Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello
models: Milana Bogolopova, Johanna Jonsson (Elite Paris)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[my scans]

I'm so sorry that I didn't scan rest of the editorials as I have to study (I'd rather scan though really) :doh:
thanks JR1 for scanning them! :D

BerlinRocks: I meant it's "video-like" actually :blush: anyway maybe it's just me but it bugs me when I can't see the clothes or the model clearly lol it's ok if it's only a few pages but the whole ed... :shock:

^ Its ok :flower:

& I really agree with your 2nd point, I hate it, the pictures would have been so much nicer imo if I could at least see them clearly, but for them all to be blurred, who knows if it really was DG :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->