AnOther Magazine Spring/Summer 2007 : Christina Ricci by Craig McDean

Wow wow, one of the most fabulous fashion issues in recent days! Thank you for the scans and can't wait to see more! The "The Future" set sounds glorious!

Behati, Lara, Hilary, Bette, Suvi, and so many more! ahh... overload!! (in the BEST possible way!)

I'm sorry for the slow updates everyone, I think my scanner is on it's deathbed since it's taking about 10 hours (accurate exaggeration) to scan each page -_-

Leah De Wavrin and Kinga Rajzak photographed by David Vandewal.

Scanning Christina's feature next.

^Don't be sorry! I'm just glad you're scanning anything at all! :smile: Love the makeup in that ed!

Christina Ricci's feature (missing two pages, one is just the title page, the other is of a chair... if anyone desperately wants to see this chair, I'll scan it)

HOT!!! thanks x 1000

can you scan the cover? am i asking for too much? sry if i am

nevermind. i am an idiot. i didnt realize the first post was a scan. i thought it was a small pic from the website. ignore me.

Everything so far is stunning. :crush: I can't wait until I have a chance to get this.

Thanks for scanning glósóli! :flower:

I'm sorry everyone !

I'm afraid I can't post anymore tonight, it's like 11:22pm right now and I have to go. I promise I'll post more tomorrow if no-one else does.

I am loving the sounds of this! I am soooo gonna snag it next time I am at the store!!

I love Christina Ricci. She is gorgeous. Thanks so much for the scans. I am definately going to have to buy this issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->