10 Men #36 Winter 2013 : Andreas L by Gregory Harris & Dylan F by Magnus Unnar

wearesodroee

Reaction score
menscover.png

10magazine.com

^ Bigger & one more cover, same source.

Double covers, double the fun. Out this Thursday.

Editor’s Letter

Yes, Tenners, it’s me, the teeth of grief! I look truly dreadful, I know. The industry has gone mad if it thinks we, the press, are models. It’s lost the plot. They are so, so, so wrong.

Just because some of the less talented press, or should I say talentless hangers-on, are posing outside the shows, it doesn’t make them models. The only time you are going to get me to pop my hands on my hips is on a running machine or maybe in a back room of a seedy Paris establishment (Gossip is pure filth this issue).

Also, I don’t take real phone calls, let alone pretend to answer fake ones in the middle of the road. Phones are for emails or social media, not for actually talking to people. Fingers crossed we’ll have a fashion death/tragedy on our hands soon and it will put an end to all this demi-modelling. It’s doing my nut in. Plus it’s making it impossible to get in and out of anywhere. Those damned photographers will be waiting outside our favourite restaurants next, or even the bloody bogs (that’s toilets to our international readers), just to get a glimpse of some bird wearing a head-to-toe sample look regardless of whether it fits her or not.

So, you’ve guessed it, it’s a spring/summer show preview, and you’re right, the seasons have also lost the plot. We had winter gear in the shops during the hottest summer ever. And now spring /summer 2014 is about to drop in the stores or onto Mr Porter and it has not even rained yet, let alone snowed. Don’t worry, though, it’s on its way. Trust me. God, I need a new roof more than a new coat. Or do I?

Methinks the industry needs a massive rethink. Could seasonless fashion be the answer? Or could we just go back to the old days of sales being in January and August? I don’t have the answers, but come on, guys, something needs to give.

Anyway, readers, see you back here in January. It will be snowing then and we’ll be giving you an issue of hunks in summery trunks.

I wouldn’t want to let you down now, would I?

Antony Miles

Editorial Director

Dylan's cover is very cool!

'WILD FLOWER' (missing three pictures)
Ph: Magnus Unnar
Styling: Hector Castro

elitemodellondon.co.uk, replimited.com

'WASTED YOUTH'
Ph: Gregory Harris
Styling: Tony Irvine

models.com

'TRUE BLUE'