10 + Men Winter 2008 : Dan Felton by Magnus Unnar

greyeyes

Reaction score
Red Model Management’s Dan Felton cavorts on the winter cover of 10 Men, photographed by Magnus Unnar. Wearing Raf Simons, a demonic mask and a droll pose, Dan personifies fashion and wit.

31870_1212910255_orig_10men1_122_648lo.jpg

31881_1202058368_orig_10men2_122_254lo.jpg

models

Great cover and ed too. Maybe someone will post it on here soon.
:heart:

here they are :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturday, November 1, 2008

WHO'S THAT GUY ON THE NEW 10 MEN???

A new 10+, a new find and a new "cover boy" DAN FELTON. What a coup...and even after only a week of scouting & scouping him up right on the streets of NY while vacationing with his dad & girlfriend...and returning to London the next day...this direct book proves to be monumentous and life changing for all concerned. Not to mention that the other model on the shoot was Josh Beech....what an inauguration and indoctrination.

Check it out on models.com.

Fotos: Magnus Unnar
Fashion Editor: Hector Castro

redmodelsnyc

Not a fan of the cover, can't wait to see more!!! when is this issue out?

I am sorry but i cant help but saying it ...

that Arena Homme pic .. is the gayest thing Ive ever seen on a mag ... (and we're talking fashion mags) lol

HAHAHAHAA. Still is fun and I love it! Mostly cuz it makes me laugh ... :lol:

i wouldn't say this guy has the face (nor the body) to rave about. even more so, i'm really bored with all that hipster-faces hysteria as all you need to get some magazine cover is to look extremely anti-fashion and have some wicked tattoos. that really gets very predictable.

anyway 10 men isn't as good as women's publication.

Magnus Unnar is disappointed in this ....

anyway. what would be interesting is that they do something to erase the shadows ... because he looks like flying into the air (though the angle shot isn't really flaterring to this model or actor. idk)

this is bad. the photo' is déjà-vu and same for the styling.
and the original version (Juergen + Panos + Luke + Cole) is way much better than this s*** !!!!

looking at it twice .... no seriously it's hurting my eyes. and it looks soo D&C wanabee or something.
it's really bad ....
or have we just higher expectations ?! idk !

I don't like the ed or the cover, I don't wanna hurt anybody feelings but the cover guy isn't even cute, I mean this tatooed pierced model look is not for everybody, Josh Beech and Ash look god but not him.

Anyways, I wanna know about the other contents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->