16Arlington S/S 2024 London

I was also instantly reminded of Prada but I'm into it, and feels far more refined and elevated, in stark comparison to what else we've seen during London Fashion Week, thus far. The grey outfits are gorgeous, and I'm really into the grey teamed with the red and vice versa.

I suppose there are new customers without prior knowledge of fashion that will buy these pieces without being reminded of the past. Prada was so fabulous in the late 90's and 00's , that I don't mind the look making a comeback. This is the most heavy handed interpretation so far, but I honestly don't mind it. It still looks good.

Last edited:
I appreciate what they're doing here, purely for the fact that it isn't the usual LFW conceptual mounds of fabric wankery.

This isn't over styled so the simplicity is a breath of fresh air. The grey and the red is a rather vicious combo with those shades, and I'm rather fond of the grey sequins too. Some inklings of Christopher Kane in here with the Prada-isms.

Honestly this is Prada and Bottega for those who can’t afford Prada and Bottega? Like, it’s not bad, but it has zero brand identity.

the inspiration is heavy even if there are some interesting re-interpretations. the choice of colours and the sequins are great but once again, a little too literal considering where the obvious inspo is coming from…

I wish it was a little (lot) more original because it does look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->