17th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen :heart:

also from zimbio

Attachments

• Mila+Kunis+17th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+FDubAqenL0rl.jpg
    Mila+Kunis+17th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+FDubAqenL0rl.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 29
Congratulations Angie, you are Prom Queen! Is LL Cool J your date?

Annette, January and Mila are my faves. :smile:

now seriously, when Minghella/Mara happened? i googled and there are pics of these two from nov 2010. also, why weren't the girls from TSN credited singularly?

Nicole-Nina Ricci

nicole-keith-013011-2.jpg

credit to daylife.com

now seriously, when Minghella/Mara happened? i googled and there are pics of these two from nov 2010. also, why weren't the girls from TSN credited singularly?
I think it must have happened in late 2010. Leigh and Max must have split earlier on in the year - at least they weren't photographed together for a while

Yay Modern Family. Woo :woot: The kids looks real happy.

I will admit that i love all the actresses in that Hot in Cleveland. I might check it out.

I think it must have happened in late 2010. Leigh and Max must have split earlier on in the year - at least they weren't photographed together for a while
thank you for the info! :flower: its probably her sister who introduced them.
he doesn't look as good as he used to i'm afraid - kinda swollen, no? :doh:have no words for Kate's dress.

YAY for Modern Family! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay Modern Family. Woo :woot: The kids looks real happy.

I will admit that i love all the actresses in that Hot in Cleveland. I might check it out.
Believe me, you won't love the actresses after you watch the show. I should know. Oh, Wendie and Jane. Not to mention, one of the worst theme tunes ever. Headache inducing.

Mila and Nat are coming up. Can't wait to see Mila's dress again. She looks amazing.

PS Love Nicole :heart:

Is Nicole wearing a necklace or is that part of the dress' neckline?

Believe me, you won't love the actresses after you watch the show. I should know. Oh, Wendie and Jane. Not to mention, one of the worst theme tunes ever. Headache inducing.

Oh really :( I watch too many shows anyway. I've just added "Off the Map'' to the list. It's surprising I have time to go out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->