18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

Natalie Portman is in Giambattista Valli Spring 2012 Couture. Fresh off the runway like Zoe's Givenchy

Bérénice Bejo with Michel Hazanavicius

2suZ4.jpg
tOTYQ.jpg

Gettys

Why did she dye her hair ??? Seriously, it's going to ruin all her red carpet appearances.

The SAG awards are so excruciatingly boring. They need to do something to spice this show up.

What a terribly dull red carpet! It's a sad, sad day when Natalie Portman (and I mean the Natalie Portman of today, not Closer-era red carpet slaying Natalie Portman) is one of the best dressed of the evening.

Where is Olivia Wilde in an inappropriately large and over the top Marchesa ball gown when you need it!?!

Natalie is the best dressed, for sure. Kate Young did a better job styling her than Michelle Williams this time.

OK it's ruined!! He's definitely getting the Oscar DAMN IT!!!

That's somewhat of an upset. Beating both Pitt and Clooney. He's looking real good for the Oscar now.

WOW Best Actor is wide open for now. I'm betting that Gary is going to get the BAFTA so who will win Oscar is going to be interesting.

Fingers crossed for Michelle next.

I'd imagine Viola Davis to win Best Actress. But could be also Meryl or even Michelle. Would be awesome if Glenn Close takes it.

It's for Brad that I'm really upset because I found Clooney awfully boring in The Descendants. I really don't see what's so exceptional about Jean Dujardin performance. If he wins then Bérénice Béjo should win too because she is much more impressive in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karolys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->