19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards

The only ones I like are Marion, Rose Bryne and Nicole. Everyone else is just meh to terrible.

Rose does looks beautiful, but how many times have we seen that dress? we can see it miles away it is Valentino. she played very safe

My one and only favourite is Kiernan Shipka :heart: While there was a bunch of good-looking women, no other look 'wowed' me.
Oh, wait! I forgot Marion, she's my runner-up, I guess.

January Jones

January+Jones+19th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+GVmjrEE_C74l.jpg

zimbio

Wow, January looks amazing! I don't even mind the hair. Can't believe people are making fun of this look.

Kerry Washington's dress is Rodarte? Rodarte does that thing when they make a dress you wouldn't expect them to design (see all of Natalie Portman's custom made gowns).

What a slough of straplessness.

Rose, Marion, Julianne, and Claire get kudos for doing something a bit off beat. Others look nice too but just a LOT of the same silhouettes: either strapless or tank style.

Anne's hair is bad. I'd like to see more pics of the dress before I agree with boy-girl identity crisis. ;P

Does anyone else keep revisiting the Kaley Cuoco picture from the previous page? Can't stop laughing at that hair. I think Emma Stone has sported that helmet hair a few times before.

Does anyone else keep revisiting the Kaley Cuoco picture from the previous page? Can't stop laughing at that hair. I think Emma Stone has sported that helmet hair a few times before.

It doesn't looks as bad on TV. Emma's hair is awful now. So lifeless and dull.

Dior has become such a fail on the red carpet. I wish more stars would have the courage to forgo major houses and just wear dresses that make them look their best.

I hope all the stylists took a look at the strapless/mermaid repetition going on and regroup for the Oscars. I expect to see more interesting choices next time around.

My personal winner of the night was Claire Danes in Givenchy. The rest didn´t interest me so much... A lot of pretty clothes but nothing more... very average red carpet and definitely one of the worst SAG red carpets in last years

My best are Julianne, Marion, Anne, Amanda, Kerry, Claire, J. Law, and Jen Garner.
I'm pretty let down by Naomi and Jessica Chastain to be honest. For both being major contenders it doesn't look like either one of them even tried last night.

Claire Danes in Givenchy and Nina Dobrev in Elie Saab are my favorite

I don't really have a favorite. I already can't remember what they wore, it was that boring. Plus, the lack of E!'s live stream sucked, half the fun comes from ridiculing the hosts.

Mines not working either. I rang up and had a spaz. They said they don't know why and would call me back. I said this better not happen on Oscar day.

Thanks before for the link :flower:
Am sure they ll have the oscars, they are gonna do a SAG fashion police on Wednesday

My favourites:
Claire+Danes+19th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+L7FqQO0Fx60l.jpg

Claire Danes in Givenchy (This seems to be divisive, but I love everything about this look.)

Nicole+Kidman+19th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+nr509ONCcWFl.jpg

Nicole Kidman in Vivienne Westwood (Kidman said at the Globes that the upcoming Grace Kelly film reignited her interest in fashion and it has been showing lately.)

Michelle+Dockery+19th+Annual+Screen+Actors+pQ0hlHekRMGl.jpg

Michelle Dockery in Chado Ralph Rucci (Side-boob done right. Dockery has had an impressive award season especially after the disappointing Louis Vuitton gown she wore to the Emmys last year.)

Marion+Cotillard+19th+Annual+Screen+Actors+6qQgWpvfQz9l.jpg

Marion Cotillard in Christian Dior (Once again, Cotillard proving that she is far more appropriate for Raf Simons' vision than Jennifer Lawrence.)

Nina+Dobrev+19th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+j-KLMcjHPHwl.jpg

Nina Dobrev in Elie Saab (Strange surprise for me, I never look twice at what Dobrev wears nor do I like Elie Saab, but something works here for me...but I must ask, why was she there? lol.)

Naomi+Watts+19th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+ZLSum33UJSMl.jpg

Naomi Watts in Marchesa (There were many typical strapless gowns last night, but Watts' stood out for me for reasons I can't explain. Much better than her Globes look, I think.)

Kiernan+Shipka+19th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+c35AQAkNvial.jpg

Kiernan Shipka in Oscar de la Renta (Perfect, as always. Though her shoes are getting higher and higher the more I see her!)

January+Jones+19th+Annual+Screen+Actors+Guild+8bX4yDZi_r4l.jpg

January Jones in Prabal Gurung (A risk that paid off. The Bowie hair somehow works.)

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->