1970s-1990s Vintage Thierry Mugler

Incroyable

Reaction score
Hello,

If anyone might provide a link or so would there be some type of internet site where Thierry Mugler's couture collections are shown.

It seems firstview does not have it, and I never added it to Favorites.

^ Sorry, the only way I can contribute with this topic is by saying that I used to own this vintage Thierry Mugler clutch w/ hanging prisms in diff shapes and stuff...it looked like an icycle clutch :heart: but my mom gave it away to the salvation army in one of those homophobic rages of her against me :lol:

I just realized I should be crying over this :cry:

^ You poor thing...AHHH crazy homophobic mom...don't you just love them?:flower:

Incroyable said:
Hello,

If anyone might provide a link or so would there be some type of internet site where Thierry Mugler's couture collections are shown.

Sorry I don't have any links but I do have Thierry Muglers coffeetablebook FashionFetishFantasy which is amazing..is there any particular imaged you are looking for..I could see if its in my book? :flower:

Incroyable said:
Hello,

Don't know if he still comes here or if he's alright but try PM-ing Kit. He was a Slimane/Montana/Mugler/Jitrois etc buff...

Hanne said:
Sorry I don't have any links but I do have Thierry Muglers coffeetablebook FashionFetishFantasy which is amazing..is there any particular imaged you are looking for..I could see if its in my book? :flower:

Post them all! Ive been looking for that book but cant find it anywhere..and last time I checked, all copies were sold out on online stores..The only book about him that I have is just the small Fashion Memoir book (which I found at a used bookstore for, like, $1 or something)...I esp. love the corsetry in his couture line, or what was his couture line..

If I had the resources, I'd love to open a Mugler tribute thread...But if somebody else wants to :wink:

Sorry I didn't see your post eugenius.. :flower:
I'll see if I can't get around to posting some soon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->