2004 Tony Awards

he was in characters...Peter Allen from The Boy From Oz...i was jus soooo excited for the aussie!!!

how gorgeous is SJP's dress, though i must say i'm getting sick of her "Style"... i bet it's another ODeLa Renta...

I really like SJP's dress, but somehow it doesn't really seem to fit her in the bust area.

Originally posted by moussemaker@Jun 7th, 2004 - 5:54 am
Hugh Jackman seemed to have a good time:
hug.jpg
hu.jpg

hughsjp1.jpg
hughsjp2.jpg
Boy, I can feel the "mood" just by looking at them! :mohawk: :mohawk:

:yuk: I don't like it at all. Why does she always have to show so much cleavage? :wacko:

Originally posted by oanadobre+Jun 7th, 2004 - 6:47 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oanadobre @ Jun 7th, 2004 - 6:47 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL@Jun 7th, 2004 - 4:14 am
<!--QuoteBegin-oanadobre
@Jun 7th, 2004 - 3:33 am
The outfit is great, but I wish she did something with the colour of her hair. It's too light for her. :innocent:

:rolleyes:
What do you mean? Do you agree with me or not? [/b][/quote]
That hair color goes with her skin complexion, it fits her for many years. :heart: But that's your opinion. :P

Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL@Jun 6th, 2004 - 9:45 pm
Yall can comment. I wont be mean this time lol. :P
B) good...hehe

cause i think she looks a mess...the dress is butt ugly, her eyeshadow doesn't match, her tattoos are awful (not that it matters but it makes the look more...messy!) and there is something about her whole apperance that looks so dirty to me...sorry! :unsure: but she is an awesome performer with a great talent though

Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL+Jun 7th, 2004 - 11:46 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CDIOR_GIRL @ Jun 7th, 2004 - 11:46 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by oanadobre@Jun 7th, 2004 - 6:47 am
Originally posted by CDIOR_GIRL@Jun 7th, 2004 - 4:14 am
<!--QuoteBegin-oanadobre
@Jun 7th, 2004 - 3:33 am
The outfit is great, but I wish she did something with the colour of her hair. It's too light for her. :innocent:

:rolleyes:

What do you mean? Do you agree with me or not?
That hair color goes with her skin complexion, it fits her for many years. :heart: But that's your opinion. :P [/b][/quote]
Thank you for respecting it! :flower:

She looks good. I ussually don't like what she wears. However there is something about the look I don't like... I can't put my finger on it though. :unsure:

Originally posted by cecilie+Jun 7th, 2004 - 1:50 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cecilie @ Jun 7th, 2004 - 1:50 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CDIOR_GIRL@Jun 6th, 2004 - 9:45 pm
Yall can comment. I wont be mean this time lol. :P
B) good...hehe

cause i think she looks a mess...the dress is butt ugly, her eyeshadow doesn't match, her tattoos are awful (not that it matters but it makes the look more...messy!) and there is something about her whole apperance that looks so dirty to me...sorry! :unsure: but she is an awesome performer with a great talent though [/b][/quote]
You seem a little upset! Because you are the only one that said that, even people that I talk to that dont even like her. Said that she looked beautiful! :rolleyes:

She looks really cool :mohawk: . But you can feel the strength in her arms. :muscles:

blah.......ewh.....she has a very pretty face though...why can't she have hairsyles to complement her pretty face . Inever liked her though, I can't stand her something about her bugs me. I think she sounds like a damn man...weird deep voice i dont' like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->