Tony Awards 2010

jomarlushka

Reaction score
The American Theatre Wing's Tony Awards® ceremony is the most glamorous night of the Broadway season--and this year will be no exception. Sean Hayes will host the event, and dozens of stage and screen stars* will be on hand at Radio City Music Hall® on June 13.

presenters, performers announced on June 9: Will & Jada Pinkett Smith and:

* Idina Menzel
* Katie Holmes
* Laura Bell Bundy
* Stanley Tucci
* Angela Lansbury
* Daniel Radcliffe
* Barbara Cook
* Christopher Walken
* Paula Abdul
* Kristin Chenoweth
* Green Day
* Catherine Zeta-Jones
* Patrick Heusinger
* Laura Benanti
* Jan Maxwell
* Viola Davis
* Rosemary Harris
* Cate Blanchett
* Antonio Banderas
* Patrick Breen
* Brian d’Arcy James
* Eddie Redmayne
* Michael Cerveris
* Anthony LaPaglia
* Kelsey Grammer
* Chris Noth
* Lea Michele
* David Hyde Pierce
* Alfred Molina
* Matthew Morrison
* Lucy Liu
* Raquel Welch
* Tony Shalhoub
* Laura Linney
* Denzel Washington
* Helen Mirren
* Michael Douglas
* Scarlett Johansson
* Liev Schreiber
* Bernadette Peters
* Justin Bartha
tonyawards.com

looking forward to Cate, Katherine, Katie, Scarlett, Naomi (if she is going with Liev), Lucy, Laura, Helen, Lea - let's see what the ladies will be wearing"

Is this a televised event? I've never watched it before :blink:

Is this a televised event? I've never watched it before :blink:
tonyawards.com
Tony Award Productions in association with CABLEready, a leading independent distributor of television programming for media outlets worldwide, will distribute the American Theatre Wing's 64th Annual Tony Awards® telecast to theatre fans in four continents and over 45 countries around the globe.

Tony Awards will be made available by the following international broadcasters:

* Australia - Broadcast nationwide on the BIO Channel, available on Pay TV operator FOXTEL
* Canada - Available in Toronto, and in the Ontario metropolitan area on Sun TV
* Japan - Airing nationwide on NHK
* New Zealand - Airing nationwide on the Arts Channel, available on pay-TV operator SKY
* South America - Available across the continent on the Film & Arts Channel, also available on cable and satellite platforms everywhere
* Armed Forces Television - Available to the US Armed Forces stationed outside of the United States.

In most cases, the broadcasts will occur within a week of the June 13 U.S. broadcast on CBS. CHECK LOCAL LISTINGS for more information.

In addition, fans of the Tonys across the globe may watch live coverage of Tony Awards events here at TonyAwards.com. On Sunday, June 13, our coverage begins at 6:00 p.m. ET (GMT -4) with a live webcast of the stars' arrivals on the Audemars Piguet Tony Awards Red Carpet. At 7:00 p.m. ET, you can watch the first hour of the Tony Awards ceremony, the InterContinental Hotels and Resorts Creative Arts Awards, live here at TonyAwards.com.

The Tony Awards, hosted by Sean Hayes, will be broadcast live across the United States in HD, from Radio City Music Hall on CBS, Sunday, June 13th, 8:00 - 11:00 p.m. (ET/PT time delay)

The 2010 Tony Awards are presented by The Broadway League and the American Theatre Wing.

the red carpet part should be interesting for all us fashion fans :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
can't wait for the red carpet its been a while since we saw a red carpet event

I can't wait for Cate Blanchett! She's rarely seen on the red carpet unless she's nominated or promoting a film.

Lea can also be interesting from time to time.

I want to see Scarlett Johansson wear something interesting. If she's going to wear some boring one-tone dress, then I'll just look right past her.

Hopefully Justin Bartha will bring Ashley Olsen, but then again, her style has been sucky as of late.

Glee’s Lea Michele next to Liev Schreiber’s seat card during the rehearsals for the 2010 Tony Awards on Sunday afternoon (June 13) at NYC’s Radio City Music Hall.

SPOILERS: The 23-year-old actress had just performed her Glee showstopper, “Don’t Rain on My Parade” from the musical Funny Girl. Her castmate Matthew Morrison precedes her performance with “All I Need is the Girl” from Broadway’s Gypsy.

After her performance, Lea stuck around to watch her boyfriend Theo Stockman and the rest of the cast of American Idiot rehearse the title number from their show.

Catch the Tony Awards tonight @ 8PM ET/PT on CBS!

justjared.com

LG Electronics At The 64th Annual Tony Awards Official Gift Lounge produced by On 3 Productions at Radio City Music Hall on June 13, 2010 in New York

* Paula Abdul
* Kristin Chenoweth
* Laura Linney
* Helen Mirren

getty images

first arrival on the red carpet

gettyimages

Aretha Franklin attends the 64th Annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on June 13, 2010 in New York City.

Scarlett Johansson is wearing a dark green sequin dress

and it's pouring!!!!!

Christiane Noll and Michelle Williams (the singer) and Sean Hayes attend the 64th Annual Tony Awards at Radio City Music Hall on June 13th

gettyimages

Scarlett Johansson

gettyimages

I'm really loving Scarlett's make-up! Not sure if it goes with the dress, which also looks amazing, but i'm loving it either way.

Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Idina Menzel , Melanie Griffith and Antonio Banderas, Musician David Bryan and April McLean

getty

For a second there I thought Laura Linney was Jennifer Aniston. Also, even though she does look great, I don't really think that's the most appropriate choice for her to the Tonys, idk.

What happened to Atonio Banderas??? Aging has not been kind to him that's for sure.

I like Lea Michelle's dress (well mostly color) but the hair/makeup is too severe (again), ruins the whole thing.

Laura Linney, Laura Bell Bundy and Lea Michelle
getty

I love Lea's dress - especially the mustardy yellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->