2010 MTV Video Music Awards

Oh. I thought they were always held in NYC. Just goes to show how much I pay attention when I'm watching this award show. lol

Traditionally they have been in NYC at Radio City or Lincoln Center. I think this is the third or fourth time they've been in LA. And they tried it once in Miami and once in Vegas but the formats just didn't work. They're really best in NYC. It just works so much better.

Also is Florence in Givenchy? And I miss Justin Timberlake being a pop star. It feel like such a waste of talent when he isn't making music and performing.

Hold up, hold up, just hold up. That Paramore girl is actually wearing Miu Miu fall/winter 2010! Dang, did she hire a stylist or what? It actually looks quite nice on her :shock:

Whoever butchered that Givenchy dress on Ciara should be put in the stocks. Such a gorgeous dress gone to waste.

104035093.jpg

Sofia Vergara

Also is Florence in Givenchy? And I miss Justin Timberlake being a pop star. It feel like such a waste of talent when he isn't making music and performing.

florence and ciara are both in givenchy hc, except ciara's was sluttified.

Traditionally they have been in NYC at Radio City or Lincoln Center. I think this is the third or fourth time they've been in LA. And they tried it once in Miami and once in Vegas but the formats just didn't work. They're really best in NYC. It just works so much better.
They've been in LA a lot. I remember when I was little my dad won tickets to it but he only got two, and my sister got to go instead of me. /childhood trauma.

So maybe its just me but the VMAs are always so much better in NYC.

No it's not just you. The VMAs always sucks even more when they aren't in New York. Even MTV producers admitted they made a mistake moving it to Miami for two years. Vegas wasn't much better either.

Overall the VMA's haven't been as good as they were in the 90s and because of reality crap they probably never will be again.

Florence looked amazing though so that's what mattered.

Florence and the Machine is the type of artist they used to award in the 90s. They used to have a lot more range in their winners. Good pop, good rap and more alternative.

It is a LOT better in New York. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I am also sick of seeing MTV sending their crappy reality TV stars to the red carpet. I don't get why they do it. It's not like people are going to say "Oh that guy from Jersey Shore is on the red carpet, I'm so watching the VMAs now!" Now that The Hills has ended we have to put up with Jersey Shore. I mean, what the hell is Jersey Shore about, anyway?

man ciara and florence look gorgeous. evan rachel woods looks terrible, that dress is so blah and ill-fitting

^^ You don't want or need to know about the Jersey Shore cast. It's beneath you. Just ignore them like I do and eventually they will go away. It worked for me with Paris Hilton.

Wow, that host is not funny. I feel a little embarrassed for her. :ninja:

I KNOW!!!!!! Finally someone says this! I never could quite put a finger on how I feel about Chelsea Handler, but embarrassment sounds about right. Can't stand it that so many people are pinning her up as the funniest woman on TV. :ninja:

On a sidenote, kudos to the stars that amped up the cheese. All these boring, polite minidresses made me miss seeing whatever horrible concoctions Christina and Britney were rivaling each other with :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"