3.1 Phillip Lim S/S 2016 New York

marcBarna

Reaction score
31-Phillip-Lim-Ready-To-Wear-Spring-Summer-2016-New-York-8244-1442244486-mediumbigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

Quite innovative and easy on the eye although the business. The blue stripes and florals is a hit. This is actually the only collection so far that I like from him. Good job!

^^^ Yes-- first collection of his that gives me the impression of a total look that's consistently strong, solid and confident from beginning to end. And with a distinct, beautiful color-palette. The suggestion of origami-folds, both in soft and sharp options, is really pleasing on the human body here without ever verging on severity. And I'm glad he hasn't abandoned the practicality of separate sportswear.

Before, his designs always came off to me as nice enough separates that were rather lacking in a distinct, individual style, but well styled to produce a casual, cool brand.

The presentation though, is a tad too pretentious for my taste. What's with all the piles of dirt...?

Thanks marc for the pics!

The presentation though, is a tad too pretentious for my taste. What's with all the piles of dirt...?

Thanks marc for the pics!

It's the cheapo version of Prada's purple sand dunes. :lol:

this is amazing!!

i did get prada vibes from some of those brocade dresses and the shoes but it is also very him, i love the styling. in my top 3 for sure!!!

What an innovative and exciting collection. There's so much in here yet it feels so cohesive as a whole. Bravo!

I am rather fond of this one. Very well thought of and wearble.

What a joy to see. The stripes and florals, the green colors--don't think I've ever seen such an array of green hues put together so nicely. Now if I could only touch. :Pink:

i really want the green bombers at the end..so so cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->