3 In 1 Stick Foundations

Nemova

-
Reaction score
Are they effective? Are they mediocre? Which brands make the best ones?

makeup forever makes the best. it's called the pan stick and is good for all skin types and can be used as a concealer or an all-over foundation... amazing coverage!

P12652_hero.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...ldPaginate=true

Thanks! :flower:
I was thinking about Maybelline Express 3 in 1. But I wanna be sure before I buy it.

Maybelline Express had a greenish tint on my skin. Makeup forever is the best. when I'm in a hurry and all i have this this stick i also use it on my eyes. It gaves them a natural look but still makes the stand out.

I've never had good luck with sticks. I've used Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Max Factor and ... Maybelline or Revlon, I can't remember. They usually leave my skin feeling and looking greasy and I still need to use powder to set it and as a concealer, it tends to settle in and doesn't provide coverage. For me, it's worth the little extra time it takes to put on liquid foundation and sheer pressed powder to get a flawless look that lasts for hours.

I'm really impressed with Chanel's Waterlights Stick Foundation. amazing texture and blends really well.

Read reviews here

Also Chantecaille's one is said to be quite good also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VITO300
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->