30 Rock

I finished watching Season 2 this weekend :rofl:

I can't get "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah" out of my head :lol: :lol:

30 Rock is one of those shows that gets better and better once the characters and running jokes find their rhythm. The first season was hit or miss but season three is just brilliant! And who can resist the charm of Tina Fey??

I've completely been won over by "30 Rock"! :woot: (Love all the characters, though I always have a soft spot for Kenneth! :wub: ) Almost done watching the first three seasons! Can't watch to catch up with the new epsiodes of season 4! ^_^

^where did she get the confidence?! lol
love the blacklight painting scenes :smile:

Friggin' love this show. B)

I read the story behind how they created Liz Lemon. It's nothing special, but Fey said she needed a last name that the other characters would call her by. "Lemon." :rofl: Like she's sour!

"Laughter, tears, topless arguments...infections caused by jacuzzi water!"
"It's a mermaid...doing it with Captain Morgan."
"There's a lot more where that came from...which is in my underpanties."

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am catching up on season 3 at the moment... The scene where Jack was jingling his keys while they took Kathy's picture as CEO (holding a stuffed unicorn and an etch-a-sketch with "kathy ceo" scribbled on it) cracked me up :rofl:

I loved this scene :rofl:
snl daily @ livejournal

2d2ghi0jpg.gif

^ OMG! I havn't seen that one yet, but it looks like she's alone at home feeling comfortable with that blanket thing from telsell :lol:!

btw. I always love those flashbacks in 30 Rock, they are so funny ^_^

I just started to watch the first season on dvd. Unbelievable i never watched this great show before. Tina Fey is awesome!!

I don't think I can handle this season well :cry:

Facebook/30 Rock

Why isn't this thread longer?! This show is amazing, Tina is hilarious. I am so sad about this upcoming season, isn't it going to be shorter then usual? Going to miss it

^ I heard about that as well.

By the way! :clap:

In town to cover New York Fashion Week for E!, Ryan Lochte attended a Four Seasons fête for Brian Atwood last night, where The Cut caught up with our favorite poetically minded Olympian. Asked "which shows" he would be attending, a bright-eyed Lochte rattled off a list of upcoming TV show appearances: "I know I have the cameo for 30 Rock in the morning, and after that, E! And then Live With Kelly. So I’m all over the place."
We also asked Lochte about his E! fashion-reporting gig and offered to help him practice.

Cut: Can we talk about your reporting for E? Have they trained you in how to cover fashion?
Lochte: [Shakes head no.] I mean, I’m sure I’m going to talk with them tomorrow when I meet with them and everything, and they’ll give me who I’m interviewing and what I’m going to say and stuff like that, so they’ll help me out a lot. I’m gonna be the one interviewing people, which is going to be totally weird. It’s going to be a different role, so I’m definitely gonna — it’s gonna be totally different. Usually I’m the one answering questions, not giving ‘em out, so …
Cut: So are you paying attention to how everyone asks you questions now, to see what works?
Lochte: Kind of.
Cut: Are you studying this interview while I’m doing it?
Lochte: In the back of my mind, I’m taking a mental note of this.
Cut: Do you want to interview me? You can practice right now.
Lochte: I ain't ready yet.
nymag.com

^ sweet! I secretly love him. I'm counting down to the new season, a month to go! I'll probably rewatch all the old seasons before. :lol:

Yesterday my friend and I were talking about Ryan Lochte's guest appearance on the show- we were joking that his cameo ought to be a little like James Franco's- how Liz was sleeping with him. We were like Liz Lemon can live out half of America's fantasies. :lol: It would be hilarious if Liz Lemon manages to sleep with quite a few celebrities. For all of her quirks she still has tons of charm. And I always like to joke that my spirit animals are Liz Lemon and Leslie Knope- they are a bit different from each other but both are a bit crazy yet totally awesome! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->