62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards

Reaction score
on 5:00 PM Later today (Pacific Time) ^_^

Pre-party photos

Kate Walsh

*justjared

Looking forward to Rose Byrne and January Jones. I'm hoping Chloe Sevigny will attend.

As for the show itself, I'm rooting for Nurse Jackie. Go Edie Falco! Jane Krakowski and Elisabeth Moss, too.

I'm so excited about the Lost/FNL nominations... can't wait for the show to start. And agree about Byrne and Sevigny. They usually look amazing!

More dress scoop:

Who Will Get Best Dressed at This Weekend's Emmys?

Not every Emmy nominee, presenter or attendee is in line to get the best gowns and cocktail dresses from designers Europe and New York. In fact, it’s a tough time of year to get gowns: the spring 2011 ones have not been shown yet, a lot of the fall 2010 gowns have already been worn by celebs – and there really isn’t enough pre-spring/resort to go around for the entire Television Academy. And couture? That was shown in Europe in July – but not that many television actresses – outside of Sarah Jessica Parker – can score couture. If someone does wear couture or Armani Prive’, we’ll know they have clout in Europe. By all accounts, the actress with the biggest reach to designers is January Jones. She’s beautiful, thin and on a very hot show. If Blake Lively and Leighton Meester attend (they aren’t on the presenters list right now), they would also be able to score Chanel or Dior or Versace. After that group, it comes down to Tina Fey, Lea Michelle from “Glee,” Diana Argon from “Glee” – the most attractive women on the hottest shows. “Mad Men’s” Christina Hendricks falls in there, too. Not far behind are Eva Longoria Parker and Sofia Vergara – just because they make the clothes look good, and have good connections in the fashion community. We hear January and Tina already have their gowns made, and aren’t going to change their minds. Lucky designers who made clothes for them.

http://fashionrules.com/2010/08/who-will-get-the-best-dresses-at-this-weekends-emmys/

Bawww, I'm gonna miss it for the 3rd year in a row! Oh well, I'm working tonight, and lawd knows I need it.

Arrivals have already started (i guess the "nobodies" go first :wink:)

TV personality Lauren Sanchez
103709263.jpg

gettyimages

Arrivals have already started (i guess the "nobodies" go first :wink:

Haha, exactly my thought when I looked at the first arrival pics! I guess no photographer would bother to take their pictures if they arrive at the same time as the big stars! ^_^

Actress Sarah Hyland

gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:
Who invited The Hills skank and why did she invade her mum's wardrobe?

Stephanie Pratt - Did she forget to put some pants on?

xf6xwl.jpg
icqvt0.jpg

f57uv5.jpg

gettyimages.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a link to a live steam of the red carpet and the actual show itself?

I was kind of hoping she would turn up in a classic suit because she seems to be more comfortable in them (Jane Lynch).

The Hills skank #2, you're not going to a nightclub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->