Abigail Breslin

Abigail Breslin - 'Janie Jones' Premiere during 2011 Tribeca Film Festival in New York City - April 29, 2011 (tlfan.to).

The Cinema Society With Alice+Olivia Host A Screening Of ''The Art Of Getting By'' in NYC - June 13, 2011

tlfan

her hair looks terrible. it's a pity but she is not that cut anymore

QVC Presents Super Saturday Live in New York - July 30, 2011

tlfan

ELLE's 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in Beverly Hills - October 17, 2011

tlfan

still not a fan of her hair blonde. but at least it's better than Lindsay Lohan's hair. (but then, ~anything~ is better than Lindsay Lohan's hair when blonde)

she tried to hard to look older.....she is adorable, but her style is too much

Her hair definitely doesn't look very healthy. And I also wish she wasn't making that face in every photo. She would look so much cuter if she smiled!

Lucky Shops VIP Charity Shopping Party 2011 in New York City - November 4, 2011

tlfan

Oh no. The bleached hair, the outfits. :( By pure chance, I think I've seen most all of the movies she did when she was younger, when they came out, so in my mind, she's frozen in time as her younger self, with her "little bits of tears".

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
For me she just lost her charm. She used to be the sweetest and cutest thing, now she is trying too hard to look older and mature... It's a pity.
She should follow Elle's and Haille's steps in terms of fashion

Abigail Breslin keeps it cute with a bright smile on her face in this new portrait session at the Park Hyatt Hotel in Toronto, Canada on Thursday afternoon (December 1).
The 15-year-old actress is on the promo trail for her new movie, New Year’s Eve — which will have its star-studded premiere in Los Angeles on Monday night.
Abby is featured as one of Seventeen mag’s Style Stars of 2011 and confessed about her stripe-obsession and her biggest splurge yet.
She shared, “I just went to Topshop and kind of went a little overboard on everything. There was this leopard print faux-fur coat that was just so cute. I don’t even know how much it was, but probably more than my dad would really appreciate!”

justjaredjr

At Tribeca Film Institute benefit screening of "New Year's Eve" in New York City - December 7, 2011

tlfan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->