Accessories Collection By Paris Hilton

Terrible. Way too tacky and "immature-looking" for my tastes, I'd never in a million years encourage any girl to wear this stuff.

the crosses necklace, the worst design ever, just tacky, and the jewelery seems like you can SEE the poor quality even from the pictures

I absolutely adore it, Its so feminine with a touch of class and it doesn't look cheap and tacky at all!!! I think that Paris is doing a good job with this range and I love all the cute pink hearts !!!!

Relli Super Cute

Not only is it tacky looking (although I like a couple of the pieces), it's very cheap looking in person. Definitely not worth the price.

Sooooooooooooo terrible.
It haunts me only because I KNOW people are going to buy this garbage.

Maybe she'll collaborate with Bernhard Willhelm next season.

Ditto to all the comments. It sure looks like something you'd buy out of the doller store. Yuck :yuk:

can we move this crap to accessories section, please?

she's such a disaster and everything what she does is a HORROR

I wouldn't buy CRAP with her name on it.

Spike413 said:
Now, why would any girl go out and buy this stuff when you can find it for seriously cheap at Claire's????

Seriously, the word original didn't enter into the design process here did it?

As I was looking at the pictures, all I could think was. Is she designing this for clair's? It is horrible and it all seems ssoo outdated, nothing original, unique or even wearable if you are over the age of 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilo86
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->