Adèle Exarchopoulos

Geez, even in the (Louis Vuitton?) nightie, she oozes sex appeal. I love her voice; can't wait to see Blue Is the Warmest Colour next week.

I hope for her sake she can move beyond the whole sex kitten thing or she will be very limited in her opportunities. It seems like all of her photoshoots are about sex sex sex.

Actress Adèle Exarchopoulos arrives at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' Governors Awards at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center on November 16, 2013 in Hollywood, California.
Ad+le+Exarchopoulos+Academy+Motion+Picture+-CfxDOWKiBQx.jpg

Ad+le+Exarchopoulos+Academy+Motion+Picture+UrsCchiwrOex.jpg

Ad+le+Exarchopoulos+Academy+Motion+Picture+DjX4XikOtsGx.jpg

Ad+le+Exarchopoulos+Academy+Motion+Picture+R39-j70ht97x.jpg

zimbio

MADAME GERMANY (JANUARY 2014)

pdfmagazines.org

I'm a bit bummed that she didn't get the SAG nomination but I'm still hoping for the GG and the Oscars.

I can't help but find her a slightly vuglar yet there's something captivating about her. And of course she's an extraordinary talent.

I can't help but find her a slightly vuglar yet there's something captivating about her. And of course she's an extraordinary talent.
I find her more "street" than vulgar, there's a difference in my mind :smile:lol:smile:.. I see vulgar as being purposely tasteless, with a touch of attention hunger, whereas she seems more unapologetic and indifferent to me...

I kept seeing that resemblance to Charlotte throughout Blue is the Warmest Color. I finally saw that tonight... wow, all this time I kept thinking Léa was the star of the film and Adèle just steals the show from beginning to end, that scene towards the end of the film at the café is incredible, she gave the most believable portrayal of having hopes shattered in one snap... amazing actress... made me wish I had carried more kleenex with me. :P

Gosh yes, she is absolutely incredible to watch onscreen. I'm glad that Blue has truly put her on the map. Can't wait to see more of her soon. :flower:

Actress Adele Exarchopoulos attends the 2014 National Board Of Review Awards Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on January 7, 2014 in New York City.
pxDG0rv.jpg

Actors Jérémie Laheurte and Adèle Exarchopoulos attend The Film Society of Lincoln Centers Film Comment Best Films of 2013 Luncheon presented by Jaeger-Lecoultre at the Lambs' Club on January 7, 2014 in New York City.
Ad+le+Exarchopoulos+Arrivals+Film+Society+EEtBWsgKGpqx.jpg

Actress Adèle Exarchopoulos attends the 2013 New York Film Critics Circle Awards Ceremony at The Edison Ballroom on January 6, 2014 in New York City.
Ad+le+Exarchopoulos+Arrivals+NY+Film+Critics+4UCbdw3kVQYx.jpg

Mona Walravens (from L), Abdellatif Kechiche and Adele Exarchopoulos attend the European Film Awards 2013 on December 7, 2013 in Berlin, Germany.
Adele+Exarchopoulos+European+Film+Awards+2013+qKYsuKOSoIbx.jpg

zimbio Actress Adele Exarchopoulos attends Variety Awards Studio - Day 1 at the Leica Gallery and Store on November 20, 2013 in West Hollywood, California.
Adele+Exarchopoulos+Variety+Awards+Studio+_nBce32vlANx.jpg

Lovely in this last look, love the Vuitton dress and sandals.

Very lovely - I like that she can have fun with different styles, I'm excited to see what she'll wear to the Golden Globes on Sunday

Actress Adele Exarchopoulos attends the 39th Annual Los Angeles Film Critics Association Awards at InterContinental Hotel on January 11, 2014 in Century City, California.
Adele+Exarchopoulos+39th+Annual+Los+Angeles+4DsM0hUzY50x.jpg

Adele+Exarchopoulos+39th+Annual+Los+Angeles+1F35uJsonA0x.jpg

Adele+Exarchopoulos+39th+Annual+Los+Angeles+KtCTsVpOVd6x.jpg

Adele+Exarchopoulos+39th+Annual+Los+Angeles+vpx6-TdVCzvx.jpg

Adele+Exarchopoulos+39th+Annual+Los+Angeles+aEJbNG_ic4Zx.jpg

zimbio

Love her look at the Golden Globes! The hair, make-up, dress, everything is stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->