Andrea Riseborough

Andrea Riseborough attends the EE British Academy Film Awards nominees party at Asprey London on February 9, 2013 in London, England.
Andrea+Riseborough+EE+British+Academy+Film+-kk04ExeENyl.jpg
Andrea+Riseborough+EE+British+Academy+Film+Je0hPd9UXqil.jpg

zimbio

Her style has been such a mess lately, but finally...something I reaaaally love (the Christopher Kane leather she wore earlier in the week was nice, too). This is the Andrea I first fell in love with (style-wise at least, she's still talented), floaty ethereal dresses just suit her. And also, her make-up is finally on point again, too. All round success.

Andrea Riseborough attends the EE British Academy Film Awards at The Royal Opera House on February 10, 2013 in London, England.

celebutopia

Wow that MW dress is gorgeous. She looks great.

I have seen her on quite a few worst dressed BAFTA lists. She so doesn't deserve to be on them.

Andrea Riseborough attends the Chanel Pre-Oscar dinner at Madeo Restaurant on February 23, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.

celebutopia

Andrea Riseborough attend the Samuel Bayer Ace Gallery Exhibit Opening at Ace Gallery on March 2, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California.
1rIGq9m.jpg
Iz8NI44.jpg
Luj7EyM.jpg

getty

She seems to suffer from Berenice Marlohe syndrome. :ninja: I really wish she'd lay off the make-up. She's a natural beauty and doesn't need it at all.

Andrea Riseborough arrives at the world premiere of 'Oblivion' at the Village Recoleta Cinema on March 26, 2013 in Buenos Aires, Argentina
4HMECD9.jpg
2v0yXMX.jpg
SQPZw5H.jpg

Actress Andrea Riseborough at Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires during the Promotion for the Movie Oblivion: El tiempo del olvido in Buenos Aires, Argentina on March 26, 2013.
9W8EefV.jpg

becauseimfabulous

Last edited by a moderator:
Vanity Fair

PROVENANCE: Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
STAGING A CAREER: Coming from the industrial North of England, Riseborough ended up landing a coveted spot at the prestigious Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, in London. “The first year you wander around thinking you made a mistake. They called the wrong person—they thought I was the other one with the dark hair, you know? And that doesn’t stop for quite a while.”
COUNTERPARTS: She relishes the range of roles she has had a chance to play—from Wallis Simpson in W.E. to the Iron Lady in Margaret Thatcher: The Long Walk to Finchley (for which she won a TV BAFTA). “It’s one of the things that excite me most about my job—the opportunity and the ability to completely live in somebody else’s rhythm.”
ROUTE TO SUCCESS: With three films coming out this year, including the ensemble drama Disconnect and Oblivion, alongside Tom Cruise, Riseborough has never been busier. Still, she almost always takes the bus in L.A., rather than driving. “My business is to reflect people. If I don’t see any of them, if I only see the inside of a studio and my house for months on end, I miss out on inspiration to draw from.”
vanityfair

Actress Andrea Riseborough poses on the red carpet for the Oblivion Premiere at Cine Odeon Petrobra‡s in Rio de Janeiro on March 27, 2013 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

celebutopia

She looks lovely in the Elie Saab gown.
Also looks quite cool in the black outfit too.

It´s really weird Andrea didn´t attend to british premiere of Oblivion yesterday.

I believe she's in New York filming Alejandro González Iñárritu's next film, Birdman.

Actress Andrea Riseborough attends the "Disconnect" New York Special Screening at SVA Theater on April 8, 2013 in New York City.

zimbio

“My business is to reflect people. If I don’t see any of them, if I only see the inside of a studio and my house for months on end, I miss out on inspiration to draw from.”

I love her for that quote. She thinks like a writer.

Not a fan of the highlights in #134. She looks better with super-dark hair, all over, though she also looks beautiful with that reddish shade she had early last year.

Actress Andrea Riseborough arrives at the premiere of Universal Pictures' "Oblivion" at Dolby Theatre on April 10, 2013 in Hollywood, California.

zimbio

Actress Andrea Riseborough poses in front of the MAGNUM Gold?! vault at the "As Good As Gold" MAGNUM Gold?! Film Premiere on April 18, 2013 in New York City.

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->