Adèle Exarchopoulos

x1FjOtC.jpg

adele's instagram

Christian Dior Cruise 2015 Show on May 7, 2014 in Brooklyn, New York City.

zimbio.com

I LOVED her look at the MET Gala. I think she was my favourite.

Also loving the Dior look - especially the pop of colour in the earring.
(Is just wearing one a thing now?)

Loved her Met look from head to toe, the gown was amazing and she styled it perfectly, love the vampy makeup.

Opening Ceremony & "Grace Of Monaco" Premiere - The 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival, May 14

zimbio

Gorgeous! Looks like a customised Ghesquiere for Louis Vuitton dress, right? Rosamund Pike should've worn something like this to the Met Gala rather than the unflattering Vuitton mini she selected.

I don't even mind the braid, which I usually detest on the red carpet.

I agree - too much makeup . Makes her look more american than french

Opening Ceremony dinner during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 14, 2014 in Cannes, France.
0QsM6Ov.jpg

YMKtd1u.jpg

wicB1s3.jpg

pAdtC3f.jpg

zimbio

ELLE (Japan) - May 2014

adele-exarchopoulos.org

I agree - too much makeup . Makes her look more american than french

Hmm, didn't know wearing too much make-up was specific to Americans, but I quite love the hair and the dress at the Grace of Monaco premiere. She's got a really enviable figure, imo, and she looks amazing in it. I'm also happy to see she's still with Jeremie. They're adorable together.

Actress Adèle Exarchopoulos in her bedroom, trying her Louis Vuitton dress before for the red carpet
pELCUze.jpg

vogue.fr

aww that last pic is adorable :heart: I think she looks great in that Valentino. Also, what a well deserved award!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flogomet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->