Adam Brody

adam at Fox All-Star TCA Party 29th July (gettys)
533054695fy.jpg

fairy said:
*is dead* HOLY HOTNESS!

:lol: from what i've gathered today- you're a HUGE fan of the Brodster? :D
we'll need to keep this thread alive as long as we can!~ :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
well...I wouldn't say I'm a "fan" because I don't have posters of him hanging on the wall...but I just adore him. he's so cute. but you also like him, don't even deny it! :wink:

thanx, vix, I would love to make this thread HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! and full of nice hot pics! :heart:

^ and i'm gonna help you with that :flower:
let's do this the HQ way...^_^
(the most random pics)

^ :smile:
a few more...enjoy! :flower:

(apearances from 2004-2005)

:heart: and the most cute pics ever (TRL 2004)

all pics (all the ones above too) from adam-brody.com

He is just soo cute :wub:

wouldnt it be awesome if ben and mishca started dating again?? aww. then they'd really be like in the oc. (okay, less drama)

^:lol: my friend and I were actually saying that too last night, then they'd be the awesome foursome in reality

thankyou sooo much solg for the HQs :flower:

solg, are you trying to kill me?! :wink: :D thanx so much for posting the HQs - so much better than my little ones with the annoying watermarks!

and yes, Mischa and Ben would be great together! :heart:

where are all my Adam lovers?! I miss you... :smile:

some random cuteness:

hey im a big fan of him and the oc and i was wondering if any1 knew where to get clips from the episode the family ties, where seth gets drunk its sooooooooooo funny i want the bit where he tries to be quiet when he gets home and fails.

:lol:

fairy said:
where are all my Adam lovers?! I miss you... :smile:

i'm here i'm here! ^_^ i've been lost in the candids thread too long!

love the pics fairy! :heart: the one of him sleeping!

coolcohen_1 said:
hey im a big fan of him and the oc and i was wondering if any1 knew where to get clips from the episode the family ties, where seth gets drunk its sooooooooooo funny i want the bit where he tries to be quiet when he gets home and fails.

:lol:

umm, I don't know...try thebrodybunch.com, or adam-brody.com, but I'm not sure if there are clips. if not, maybe you'll do a google search...sorry I can't help you with that! :(

vix, I know, doesn't he look like an angel?! :heart: today I recieved my Season 1 DVD box! :woot:

I love that second picture where he is wearing that puma cardigan. Thanks for the pics everyone!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->