Matt Bomer

Larger than previously posted...

Entertainment Weekly
(Matt's images and interview answers)
May 16, 2012
PH: Gavin Bond

mattbomerfan.com

Actor Matt Bomer attends the 2012 CFDA Fashion Awards at Alice Tully Hall on June 4, 2012 in New York City. (June 3, 2012 - Source: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America)
Matt+Bomer+2012+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Arrivals+ujArO6M4V05l.jpg
Matt+Bomer+2012+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Arrivals+g1o6VtlMDgVl.jpg

Matt+Bomer+2012+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Arrivals+81-FZn9Y109l.jpg
Matt+Bomer+2012+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Cocktails+VTRv1jUHmrRl.jpg

Matt+Bomer+2012+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Cocktails+kcvt4J5F-1jl.jpg
Matt+Bomer+2012+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Show+FWOyY6piAPSl.jpg

Matt+Bomer+2012+CFDA+Fashion+Awards+Show+0kZitoSMQAXl.jpg

I don't know how many men could pull off a suit with that kind of sheen, but he looks perfect.

The suit´s fabric looks like rubber LOL
but I agree, he looked perfect.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Some Like It Hot
TV Guide,
June 18 - July 1 ,2012
[/font]

PH: Gavin Bond

mattbomerfan.com

Soooo!! Like all of you, I'm having a good hard swoon over the handsome man that is Matt Bomer :blush: Oh lordy he's all kinds of perfection in a suit. And him singing!!! *fans self*

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG he is perfectttttt I cannot get enough of him I would love to see him on Fifty shades of Grey

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]People Magazine's 110 Hottest Men of 2012[/font]
VHGz0.jpg

fanpop.com

From empireonline.com (09/23/12:(
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Matt Bomer Joins Winter's Tale[/FONT]
Lucy Griffiths & Eva Marie Saint sign on

Akiva Goldsman has already locked in most of the primary cast for his directorial debut Winter’s Tale, but is bolstering the line-up with Matt Bomer, Lucy Griffiths and the legendary Hitchcock veteran Eva Marie Saint.

Tale, adapted by Goldsman himself from Mark Helprin’s novel, follows what happens when a thief (Colin Farrell) breaks into a mansion in Manhattan and falls for the dying young woman (Jessica Brown Findlay) he finds there. But that’s just one aspect of the book, which flits between 19th Century New York and the present day.

Also on board are William Hurt, Russell Crowe and Will Smith, though the latter two will take on smaller roles as a favour to Goldsman. Bomer and Griffiths are set to play Farrell’s parents (in flashback, naturally, given their ages), while Saint’s role is being kept shrouded in mystery for now. Goldsman aims to kick off filming next month.

Bomer, who is usually found in US TV drama White Collar, enjoyed success this summer as one the strippers in Magic Mike. Griffiths, who has mostly been known for Robin Hood and Collision over here, appeared in the most recent season of True Blood. She’ll also crop up in The Numbers Station. Saint, meanwhile, has largely retired from acting recently, though she did appear in Superman Returns back in 2006.

Some pictures from the set:

mattbomerfan.com

From hollywoodreporter.com (10/10/12:(
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Matt Bomer to Play Andrew Rannells' Ex-Boyfriend on 'New Normal'[/font]
The casting extends Bomer's relationship with Ryan Murphy, as he guest starred on season three of Fox's "Glee."

White Collar's Matt Bomer is going for the Ryan Murphy trifecta. The actor has booked a guest turn on Murphy's freshman gay family comedy The New Normal, the prolific showrunner announced Wednesday via Twitter. Bomer, who guest starred on the third season of Murphy's Glee as Cooper Anderson, the older brother to Darren Criss' Blaine, will play the "sexy ex-boyfriend" to Andrew Rannells' Bryan on the freshman comedy. A specific airdate and episode count for Bomer's appearance was not immediately available.

Rannells and Justin Bartha co-star as a gay couple who turn to a surrogate (Georgia King) for help growing their family. The series, which has received a full-season order at NBC, could be heading toward not only a childbirth but a wedding as the on-screen couple based (based on Murphy's life) got engaged during this week's episode. Bomer also has a role in Murphy's upcoming big-screen adaptation of the Tony-winning drama The Normal Heart. The star of USA Network's White Collar now only needs a spot on Murphy's American Horror Story: Asylum to complete the sweep.

The New Normal airs Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. on NBC.

According to mattbomerfan.com, Matt will be on episode 12 :smile:

Matt Bomer & Ian Somerhalder - People’s Choice Awards 2013

Matt Bomer and Ian Somerhalder arrive at the 2013 People’s Choice Awards held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Wednesday (January 9) in Los Angeles.
The suited up actors looked dapper as they greeted each other backstage. Matt also posed for pictures with gal pal Olivia Munn.
Ian is nominated for the “Favorite TV Drama Actor” category, while Matt‘s hit television series White Collar is up for the “Favorite Cable TV Drama” award!

justjared

Matt Bomer Goes Shirtless, Does Ab Crunches on The New Normal

The wardrobe budget must have been tight when Matt Bomer guest starred in the Dec. 8 episode of NBC's The New Normal.
"I just showed up and said, 'Where did you need me?'" the 35-year-old actor said of his barely-there wardrobe. "I didn't ask too many questions."
In his first scene, the actor did suspended ab crunches will wearing skimpy black athletic shorts -- the first of many shirtless scenes.
The married father of three played the part of Monty, who previously dated expectant father Bryan (Andrew Rannells). "He's a party boy who's trying to get his act together," Bomer said of his character. "He just doesn't know the right way to do it yet."

usmagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->