Adam Brody

:heart: adam brody so much, he is the cutest little button ever!! O.C season 2 is released on monday in UK, I can't stand the waiting any longer!!! I missed all of it on t.v. so I dont know what happens!

Adam Brody is so cute. I'm not really a fan of the O.C, i only use to watch it cause of the funny things Seth used to say

a984mel said:
:heart: adam brody so much, he is the cutest little button ever!! O.C season 2 is released on monday in UK, I can't stand the waiting any longer!!! I missed all of it on t.v. so I dont know what happens!

I'm glad that season 2 started without a break after season 1 here in austria! but one week is a long time when you're waiting for the next episode! :rolleyes:
just a random thing a984mel, you're from Newcastle-upon-Tyne? I'm actually writing a book where that place is mentioned! :innocent:

pink-lipgloss, I started watching it because of Seth (Adam) but now I'm addicted!

I love Adam & Seth! His german "voice" in the OC is so cute and funny, and his statements (seth's) are hilarious! But I think it's more the character and not adam himself who's funny. but anyway, he's cute!

kate_is_goddess said:
I love Adam & Seth! His german "voice" in the OC is so cute and funny, and his statements (seth's) are hilarious! But I think it's more the character and not adam himself who's funny. but anyway, he's cute!

actually, I downloaded a behind the scenes footage and Adam is as hilarious as Seth! he says that sometimes he actually adds something from his own "craziness" to the character! and it's true, when you watch that behind the scenes stuff you realise that...:lol: he IS funny..

did any of you girls watch Adam in Gilmore Girls? :lol:

i made some avatars of the boy :flower:

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 499
  • AB_cof.jpg
    AB_cof.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 497
  • adam.jpg
    adam.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 499
  • adam1.jpg
    adam1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 492
  • adamhalloween.jpg
    adamhalloween.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 493
  • adamrachel.jpg
    adamrachel.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 489
  • Elle%20May%202004.jpg
    Elle%20May%202004.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 486
  • elle.girl.jpg
    elle.girl.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 485
vix123 said:
did any of you girls watch Adam in Gilmore Girls? :lol:

i made some avatars of the boy :flower:

I saw some of the episodes! :flower:
those avatars are lovely! thanx so much, vix!!

here are some cute O.C promo shots

^^when I first saw The O.C I thought "I know this guy..." and then I watched re-runs of GG and realised that it was Adam!

^yes fairy i'm from newcastle-upon-tyne, what is mentioned about it in ur book, just out of curiosity? I only started watching the OC because my boyfriend got the dvd season 1 on sale, I'm totally addicted now!!!

it's just mentioned...a place where my main characters stayed for a while :flower: not that interesting... :D

I'm so in love with this pic:

Adam picking his nose on the set of O.C 25th July

As Summer would say "eew!":lol:

(credit: digitalkitten.net)

Sometimes I think that Adam is very good looking in a cute kind of way and other times I think he is a total geek. While looking through all of these HQ images (thanks Fairy) I realized his eyebrows are very strange but for some reason they add character.

I love his witty lines as Seth Cohen but at times I don't feel he has developed himself well as an actor. In every show or movie he's been in (except the Grind haven't seen it) he plays a smart *** witty sarcastic joker. Its like he can't branch out and do slap stick comedy or dark drama. Its always the same character.

hahahaa...love the "picking the nose" pic!! hilarious! thanx, vix!!

fairy said:
hahahaa...love the "picking the nose" pic!! hilarious! thanx, vix!!

ahhh... I had to post that one just for you fairy! :P

awww, you're so sweet! I'm gonna save it as my desktop pic! haha! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdaddy123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->