Adam Levine & Anne V Split *Update* Anne V dating Jared Leto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

modevogue

Reaction score
Adam Levine and Anne V have called it quits.

“Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best,” the 26-year-old Sports Illustrated swimsuit model told People.

The 33-year-old The Voice coach started dating Anne in early 2010 after they met at a SI party where his band, Maroon 5, performed.

Anne appeared in the group’s “Misery” and “Never Gonna Leave This Bed” videos.

just jared

I saw this coming eventually, I always saw this relationship as publicity specially for her

I didn't get the vibe of the relationship being for publicity at all? I'm glad they split, she can do so much better!

Aw I always liked them together. Too bad.

Anyone ready for all the songs that are gonna come out about her?

I didn't get the vibe of the relationship being for publicity at all? I'm glad they split, she can do so much better!

Im not really an autorithy to say if the guy is atractive or not but...
His personality is so boring!!!! I can see why they broke up. :rolleyes:

as long as she doesn't bring her next boyfriend on a VS runway...

They've both always seemed like posers to me. Never really cared about their "relationship".

Oh, a relation-ship based on physical attraction doesn`t last forever!?! Now THAT`s a shock! :wink:

They've both always seemed like posers to me. Never really cared about their "relationship".

Agreed. I don't like when couples make it too much publicity.
I personally liked them together but their relationship seemed too posed like, "Look we are so happy together, I'm gonna star in hid videos and he's gonna walk down the VS runway with me. We are soooo happy." :rolleyes:

whole relationship seemed staged. he will find better who cares about him not what he can do for their career.
Posted via Mobile Device

^ That's a harsh thing to say. You make the whole relationship sound as if Anne was only in it to further her career, which I doubt. The girl has just become a Prada favorite- and I doubt it happened because she was dating some Maroon 5 crooner.

Adam has always seemed like a tool anyways.

I wouldn't go as far as calling it staged either, but her status was definitely elevated by dating a celebrity (as would be the case with any other model).

I wouldn't exactly call her a Prada favorite at this point. She does not fit the usual Prada aesthetic, with Miuccia tending to favor more quirky looking models (Sasha, Arizona, etc) rather than classically beautiful models, which Anne V falls under. So it does seem suspicious that she was booked for one of the most high profile runways very recently and not prior, when she wasn't dating him.

Off topic but Anne has walked more Prada shows than only the latest one.

She's gorgeous so probably won't be single for long.

^ start in 2002 at style.com :lol:.

couldn't care less for them.. hope he finds the right guy though. mwaha.

i've always hated adam levine, i find him annoying
anne is definitely too good for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"