Adam Levine & Anne V Split *Update* Anne V dating Jared Leto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I dont hate him, I don't really have anything against him, even if he seems like a poser. But I absolutely loathe his band's rubbish music. It's the worst excuse for "pop rock" I've heard.

Another one bites the dust, break ups are so depressing to me.

Squizree, Maroon 5 make great pop music! They're set to release another album this summer. Maybe the breakup will spawn another "Songs About Jane." On second thought, Anne V seems pretty saltine. I doubt she gave him much to work with :P

Last edited by a moderator:
^lol, you should have a look at the SI she was in. Looks like he had plenty to work with...

She did a Howard Stern interview with him, like, a month ago and she definitely does not seem like she wastes time. She made clear that she has her own money and her own career going on. Sometimes these musicians, especially, need a road girl...someone who will be devoted completely to their lifestyle.

^ That's a harsh thing to say. You make the whole relationship sound as if Anne was only in it to further her career, which I doubt. The girl has just become a Prada favorite- and I doubt it happened because she was dating some Maroon 5 crooner.

Adam has always seemed like a tool anyways.

Her career is fine and I like Anne as a model, but dating him did get her gigs at the Grammys and Music awards and some fame that she would not have had. IMO the relationship did looked staged, and not being harsh, but people do do that. Many of her recent eds also had him included. :innocent:

You can't deny that Anne. V dated UP and she DEFINITELY used Adam for publicity (V.S. fashionshow singing, music videos, campaigns that she was never able to garner before, etc.)

Apparently she's with Jared Leto now. Slight upgrade. Predicting Terry Richardson photoshoot in 5, 4, 3, 2... :rolleyes:

Adam Levine’s ex, model Anne V, has found comfort in the arms of another man. In Touch can exclusively reveal that Anne has moved on with 30 Seconds to Mars rocker Jared Leto.

The new couple were spotted getting cozy at LA’s Chateau Marmont on May 12. “They spent the whole night together,” an eyewitness at the hotspot tells In Touch.

Anne, 26, who is known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, and Jared, 40, “were all smiles and sharing a drink,” reveals the eyewitness.

The Victoria’s Secret model dated Maroon 5 frontman and The Voice mentor Adam, 33, for over two years but she announced their split on April 2, reportedly blindsiding the musician.
intouchweekly

Last edited by a moderator:
the most surprising thing about this news to me is that jared leto is 40! wow...
how time flies...
he'll always be jordan catalano to me.. :P
and thus, always desirable in some way :lol:

the most surprising thing about this news to me is that jared leto is 40! wow...
how time flies...

I thought the same thing! :lol:
Sucks for Adam, although I never cared for them or their relationship..

Jared Leto's ex-girlfriend is a chinese girl? right?

The only Asian girl I know he was [rumored to be] involved with was Tilla Tequila who is Vietnamese. That was awhile ago. His most recent [ex-] girlfriend is a Caucasian girl.

LOL mmm... Jordan Catalano. Leto found the fountain of youth.

At least she gave the single life/mourning period almost a full two months. It takes me foreverrr before I'm ready to move on. In other words, good for her.

What else did Adam say, if he was blindsided by the break up? Especially, if there were rumors of his side-trysts.

The only Asian girl I know he was [rumored to be] involved with was Tilla Tequila who is Vietnamese. That was awhile ago. His most recent [ex-] girlfriend is a Caucasian girl.

What girl do you mean? The last rumored girlfriend was Katharina Damm

Anne is very his type. Blonde, beautiful and MODEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->