Adam S/S 10 New York

larien

at the irish pub
Reaction score
A model walks the runway at the Adam Spring 2010 Fashion Show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Milk Studios on September 12, 2009 in New York, New York.

gettyimages

Funny, I'm used to seeing Balenciaga in every collection, but everyone is doing Balmain more and more.

this is weird it swings between casual and fairly conservative and grossly tacky

anyway i dont like it

Funny, I'm used to seeing Balenciaga in every collection, but everyone is doing Balmain more and more.
it's the eyes, ilaughead, it's the eyes :P. I'm tryint to see 'Balmain elements' (if such thing exists apart from blatant shoulder pads and tacky embellishment) and keep failing.. I think the proportions here have a more dignified aura.. more natural.. not skank-ish at all, actually. I could go as far as saying that this is good :lol:, the amount of satin/silk as in most NYC shows is obviously unnecessary and taints all concept in mind but I think the looseness, palette, it's all conveying summer quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely do not see Balmain or Balenciaga in this (which is very surprising) and it still remains to be interesting while wearable. I think is a winner! :magic:

I don't see the Balmain. Something about the loose, casual styling makes me thing Marant, but only slightly.

I like this. Its not groundbreaking, but there is a lot of beautiful pieces that people will look great wearing.

Well I liked the first half of the collection, but the casual pieces are a bit too boring. I'm getting a bit tired of this oversized, schleppy NY hipster casual look.

i really like the sheer black dress? skirt/top? on Elsa

Cute, not wow, or groundbreaking like others have said. It's very breezy American-girl to me. There are a lot of nice look ideas which I'll happily take for myself too :P

i love this.... impressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->